Best Decieiso I've Ever Made! - Miami, FL

I'm 5'3 and 140 pounds and I'm 24 years old. I've...

I'm 5'3 and 140 pounds and I'm 24 years old. I've always carried weight "well" and really distributed. I gain most of my weight in my legs and I had big legs but no butt! Not the best combo. My girlfriend got the procedure last year and has small legs but carried more weight in her stomach. She got the procedure first and I was obsessed. She now has a flat stomach and a booty and hips to go along with it! After seeing her results I had to do it. I went to her same doctor (Dr.Alvarez) and he did an excellent job on me as well. I now have more defined legs, smaller arms, new hips, and a booty! I literally woke up with a 6 pack and a thigh gap haha. My friends all want to go to my doctor now too! He's a perfectionist and does such an amazing job. After getting this procedure it now makes sense how celebrities have the bodies that they do! They still work really hard for their bodies but why not transfer all your fat into the flattering areas that you want. It's like rearranging furniture. The best part is you're not being cut open in this procedure and I have barely any noticeable scarring. Thank you Dr.Alvarez and Lena! You guys were so great and so helpful! I love my new body :)
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Alvarez met me and knew exactly what he wanted to do to make me look the best possible. He's very confident and made it so easy for me. After leaving his office for the consultation I was more excited than I was going into the appointment. He really pays attention to the small details which make all of the difference!