Count Down to BBL with Dr Fisher! - Miami, FL

Thanks to all the awesome reviews on here, I just...

Thanks to all the awesome reviews on here, I just scheduled my BBL with Dr Fisher for March 24th, 2015-soo far away! wish I could do it sooner but I just started a new job, and also Dr. Fisher recommends that I gain 10 lbs. I'm 32, happily married with 2 kids. right now I'm 142 lbs, 5'6" and I loathe my butt!

Just wanted to mention..

If you click on my profile, you'll see the link to the post where I ask if I'm a good BBL candidate, there are some better pics of my body right now..I would love to hear from any of you ladies who've already done the BBL, especially if anyone has similar before stats. The docs on here seem divided on the issue of weight gain, but as I said, Dr Fisher recommends 10 lbs, and I love his booties lol so I'm gonna try and slowly put weight on. I have 6 whole months todo it, so I sshould be good..also, I have had issues with high blood pressure and a rapid heart rate in the past, I'm on medication for it and it's been fine forever, but it makes me nervous that I need to get clearance before surgery, I'm afraid something will go wrong at the last minute..ok, by for now :-)

Vanity should be put out of business! !

SO, I get a call today from Dr fisher's assistant, and guess what? Apparently he will be out of the country for some emergency for all of March and April! ! I should have been smarter, I have read so many similar stories from other poor women. .who do they think they are? ? I have my and my husband s vacation approved, flight booked, etc. Oh, but of course I could switch to Dr Hasan or Mcadoo. I am livid. Sorry excuse of Dr for one, I booked this surgery 6 months ago, 2500 down! I have no idea what to do. Any advice? Anyone else get similar news??

Ugh...Vanity..Cancellation, reschedule, more issues, etc.

Soo, after getting the dreaded call from Dr. Fisher's assistant that he would not be doing the surgery I had scheduled 6 MONTHS PRIOR! Which of course made me so upset I was literally in tears..I mean, I had EVERYTHING scheduled, my husband and I had our time off work, flights paid for, childcare for my oldest son, etc..first they tried to get me to switch Drs, and I refused. So then I talked to my husband and my job, and my coordinator, who said I could have it April 27th. Which is a Monday, but they said, no, it's ok. DON'T BELIEVE A WORD THEY say!! Because then come to find out that again, Dr. Fisher was out of town that date, or at least that's the story I got. .so, at this point, I'm ready to throw in the towel, not to mention my husband. So, I emailed the head of Vanity, I now have a new date, April 14th, flights booked and I swear nothing better go wrong! ! Oh, and I also have to bring my older son, who is having his own surgery in May, and my 18 month old..oh, and for the inconvenience, I got a $200 discount from my surgery..I have so much to do, I still don't have a place to stay, no massages booked, and I will be flying back to the Midwest the Saturday after my surgery which is Tuesday. .that's literally the only way I could make it work for all of us. Any other ladies fly soon after? When did you all get your labs done? And do I need a release from my primary care Dr.? Pray for me ladies, I'm so overwhelmed. I've gained about 6 pounds, so I'm up to about 149 now, and feeling yucky..

weight gain

Tomorrow is it!!

Well I'm here in Miami, had my pre-op appointment today, which was kind of freaky, because I saw a couple of girls who looked pretty bad in surgery isn't til 5 pm, which socks cut I can't eat 8 hours before. ..prayers please ladies! Thanks!

post op day 2

Thanks ladies,
Just got back to my home state, feeling quite a bit better thank God! Got my drain/stitches out yesterday, so I will update with more recent pics a little later! Overall though, I am happy! !

6 days post op

My phone keeps erasing my updates!!

belly 10 days post op

I wear my faja, board, and foam every day, my belly still has some hard lumpy areas though. I need a massage but I can't seem to find any lymphatic messages where I live? ?

a couple of old pics

These are a few days old, from when my phone wasn't working.

12 days post

Hey all,
Soo my tummy and back have still been REALLY swollen and painful, so last night my husband told me to lay down and he did a nice massage on my back, sides, and front. It hurt a little bit during, but afterwards I felt SO much better, and this morning I can tell a big difference. Thank God I have such a great husband! Here's some pics he took last night.

12 days post front

Hey ladies, I was wondering if anyone knows a good seamless garment to get? My 2 current fajas are too loose in the belly, but with foam and board it's too tight? ? I think a smaller seamless garment would help? ? Any advice?

17 days post

Well, thank God the pain, swelling, and lumps are getting MUCH better. I massage nightly and it helps soo much!

pics didn't post!

Try this again. ..

more pics

Just a few more recent pictures

2 1/2 months update

Well, my bum has gotten smaller, but so has my waist, back, etc. Overall I am still happy with my results, I was looking at my before pics the other day and there is a big difference. Above my belly button, there is a small little "pooch" of fat, not terribly noticeable, but I hope and pray it smooths out! Hope all you ladies are doing well! : )

almost 3 months post

Some more pics without clothes. .

Almost 5 months post Fisher BBL

Hey there,just thought I'd do a quick update. It's been nearly 5 months so I'm hoping fat loss is done?? My belly is still a little hard,with a little lump of fat above my belly button. Not perfect, but overall, I think I would do it again. .

6 months post 1350cc each cheek

So I recently learned Fisher put 1350cc in each cheek.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

So overall I'm pleased with my results, so far. However, the stress Vanity put me through REALLY sucked. And the actual office in Miami is a madhouse and someone needs to get that place organized so they don't have 1 day post op ladies waiting in agony for 2 hours plus to be seen. Dr Fisher was very nice, charming, but he should make himself more available after surgery, i.e." here's my number if you have any problems or concerns. " clearly he is one of the best surgeons for BBL.