The Count Down Begins 8 Weeks and 3 Days!!! 8/12/15. Miami, FL

Hi I'm a 40 Year old mother to 4 beautiful boys...

Hi I'm a 40 Year old mother to 4 beautiful boys 22, 17, 9 and 5 years old. I underwent a tummy tuck 7 years ago but undid everything when I had my last baby. I've tried everything to lose weight and enhance my Shape including spending thousands on pills, potions, gadgets and equipment. I was referred to Dr. Perry by a friend of family. I found info on him on Rs. I called immediately. I spoke with him personally. He's a gentleman. I also spoke with Nadege. She is a gem. I'm excited im schedule for summer 8/11/15. I'm looking forward to getting a dream body. I have faith that Dr. Perry is the Dr. To make this happen. The count down begins 8 weeks and 3 days until I under go a bbl with Lipo off the arms, back, and abs.

Found a new wish list booty

I have been surfing the internet and looking at all these reviews here on rs. I found a few more booties to add to my wish list.

My surgery is becoming a reality!!!!

My surgery is beginning to move from a dream to a reality!! I just paid of my surgery minus $1,000. Airline ticket is purchased. Surgery is damn near paid for. I will reserve my hotel once I see it with my own eyes... I'm brewing with excitement.

The count down continues!!

I'm counting down the days until I become a Perry doll! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I feel I'm in the best of hands. My biggest fear or what makes me most nervous is my flight home. I can't imagine how uncomfortable I will be sitting on my booty that I'm not suppose to sit on for a 2 hour flight. I'm excited to get my body back. I'm looking forward to a flat stomach, a back without rolls and a beautiful new body.

Excitement ous building

I ordered and received my booty buddy pillow. I'm really trying to figure out in my mind my travel situation. 2.5 hours on an airplane makes me fearful. I'm hoping that I can manage. I plan on traveling home exactly 10 days after my procedure. I'm excited to get my new booty.

Three days out of surgery and I'm feeling like a champ!!

Dr. Wendell Perry and Nadedge are a winning team. My body looks and feels amazing and it's just the third day. I'm impressed by my curves. The pain was minimal. I experience discomfort mostly. Just like a soreness. I will post more photos as the time and results progress.

12 days post op

Today I am 12 days post op. I got Lipo of the arms, stomach and back. Additionally, I got a Bbl. I am satisfied with my results. Each day gets better and better. I'm feeling very good. My only complaint right now is that my arms are still swollen, bruised and stiff. Time heals all wounds. I was impressed with Dr. Perry's beside manner, professionalism and dedication to his craft. His assistant Nadege is so warm she seems like family.

Extremely Satisfied with my New Body

Dr. Perry gave me back my confidence. After giving birth to 4 children, I watched my body change over the years. I have tried every fad diet, diet delivery program and diet pill on the market. I still wasn't getting three result I desired. Lo and behold a friend told me about Dr. Perry. He has changed my life by giving me a beautiful Shape this boosting my confidence and self-esteem. Dr. Perry has an eye for sorting out curves. He is a gentle man who listens to the concern of the patient. He has a dry sense of humor but I appreciated it. He had genunine concern for me during recovery. His assistant Nadege was so helpful throughout the process. She is so fun yet professional. I feel like she is family now. I'm satisfied with my results. I can only imagine it getting better as the swelling goes down.

Something went wrong!! Developed abscess

So I've been Mia. Just checking in to give an update and seek advice and feed back from others. I'm 1 month and 2 days out of surgery. I had a bbl with lipo of the arms, abdomen and back. The pain in my arms it's unimaginable! The swelling has my arms feeling like a rock. As stated above I developed not one but two abscesses. One closed up the other has been oozing for 10 days now. I called my Ps. He ordered antibiotics for me. The oz didn't let up. When the fluid changed from yellow to green I went to the Er. They gave me a different/stronger antibiotic. The abscess seems to be drying out some. Now the ooze is running clear. Did any of you ladies go through this? I'm feeling like this surgery was a complete waste. I don't look or feel sexy.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I am traveling from out of town. I spoke with Dr. Perry personally on the phone. He seems warm, caring and knowledgeable. Additionally, I spoke with Nadege from his office. She has been friendly, Polite and helpful. This far it has been a good experience. I feel comfortable. Dr. Perry is amazing! I felt comfortable with him from the moment I spoke with him on the telephone. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions and concerns. When I met him, he made me feel very relaxed with his warm persona. Dr. Perry has great bedside manner. He shows concern for his patient before, during and after the surgery. He's not all about the money. He wants you to be happy and healthy as well. I appreciate it.