I Have Been Cleared and my Surgery Day is Less Than a Week Away !!!! - Miami, FL

Hey y'all, after long consideration about whether...

Hey y'all, after long consideration about whether or not I went to get the surgery or not, I finally decided to do it! I must admit I am very nervous because this is my first surgery ever in life (I don't have any kids yet)! I would like for you all to leave me any tips or advice as I share my days with you on this site. Are there any suggestions about what to do days before my surgery? I have been researching and looking up other stories on here but I wanted to start my own thread soon before the actual date so that I can know how to ask questions of my own. Hope to hear from some of you soon ! ;)

Anyone giving away or selling a BBL post op pillow ??

I'm in need of a pillow because I hearing reviews that the boopy pillow is not that helpful. Does anyone have a booty buddy for sale? If not, a boopy pillow for sale or give away? I'm trying to get the max results!

2 more days until surgery. Need support from dolls !

I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I hope more people comment and follow my journey so that when I have important questions, they can be answered ! This is my very first surgery so of course I'm hesitant ! Hope to hear from more of you soon !

Sorry, I've been busy dolls!

Hey! I did get the surgery done and it was successful. I couldn't really function for a full week by myself after the surgery and then I had to finish up my courses at my university so I was very busy. Plus, I didn't think anyone was following my reviews waiting for my updates! Sorry! I'm about to add pictures!

Before pics! Day before my surgery !

After surgery : Day after !

It's been a month and a couple of days since surgery!

My butt has dropped and is not as hard/swollen as before! I had to sit without the pillow after my fourth week due to my new job but I usually get up and walk around if it hurts still. It's still kinda uncomfortable to sit without my pillow (my pillow is in my driver seat still for comfort)! My stomach has gone down after the surgery but it's still supppper hard and swollen. I'm not trying to panic about the size of my stomach because I can clearly feel that it's still swollen and will go down.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon