BBL Duran July 21st 2015. Cellulaze first Dr Bacon in TN

I was quoted a special of 4000$ from CG cosmetics...

I was quoted a special of 4000$ from CG cosmetics , they have Dr Fisher as one of their Dr. 'S then when I received my typed quote , This is what they did , see picture. It states "Dr Freiman". I was like WHO??? I want Dr Fisher , does Anyone know if he truly works with CG as well as Vanity ??? Help !

Cellulaze first the BBL

Headed for cellulaze in am. With Dr Bacon in Galatine TN. 2900$. Scheduled BBL March 3 2015 with Dr. Fisher. I want the dimples gone before getting my booty. Wish me luck !

Cellulaze today Dr. Bacon gallatin TN

Getting marked ! Here is before

Marked for procedure

Here we go wish me luck !

Recovering from Cellulaze

Cellulaze
0:15
Post Cellulaze
0:03
Won't see results for 3-6 months. Just in time for BBL. Over all I'm just sore. Nothing major.

BBL with Duran July 21st 2015

All packed and ready for my trip. Have antibiotics , heparin sq injection, compression stockings , Lipo foam , compression garments , comfy clothes. Pillows ,sheets, pads anti microbial Everything. I'm nervous and excited. I want a normal curvy figure and not over exaggerated. I'm leaving all valuables at home and only bringing money and supplies. I feel sad leaving my wedding ring behind ;( but I don't want to lose it. I'll update as I am able.
Miami Plastic Surgeon