I Am from Canada and I Love the BBL - Miami, FL

Hello everybody I am going to do bbl in Miami with...

Hello everybody I am going to do bbl in Miami with dr Fisher but I call and book appointments they ask me to paying full if I want the deal that they have right now is $ 5000 US. I am a little worry because they want to pay like cash. Does anyone have the same worry like me? Why they do that to make clients feel uncomfortable?

I did the payment today.

After sharing all about the full pay so today I did the full payment but the problem that I got all the time is about the emails. They try to send the emails for me but always take forever to receive. I ask Leo my coordinator does anyone have the same problem like that and she say only me :( . So the payment is done but I still don't recive the invoice yet hopefully tomorrow. I am so tired for waiting and waiting for the invoice email. Oh forgot to let you know that I book my Feb 23-17. Hope someone have the same day of surgery so we can share something that we need. I plane to go with my husband and stay there for one week or ten days.
Miami Plastic Surgeon