Blinski Babe - Miami, FL

It's been a veryyyyyyyy long time. Where do I...

It's been a veryyyyyyyy long time. Where do I start? Okay so I finally got my sx 2/18/15 w/ Dra Almonte in DR. TT, lipo and bbl, results were excellent. I was super happy with my results she changed my life. Life happened got pregnant, gained weight, new relationship etc., I had a miscarriage, devasting I know. After that I decided to do a rd 2 w/ Dra Almonte again. So, 2/10/16 I had lipo and bbl in DR. This time my results were blahhhh. I could've saved my money. My hips have disappeared after this rd and have a dent on each butt cheek, lower bottom to be exact. Soooo, for my GRAND FINALE, I'll be going to Dr. Blinski in Miami. I'll be getting a breast lift w/ augmentation, lipo for the fat transfer to my hips and lower buttock. I'm super happy about my decision. I'm just over DR right now. It's too much going through customs the flights. I just rather not deal with it. I'm sched with Dr Blinski June 7th 2016. If anyone is going around that time lets buddy up. I'll more than likely be staying at Miami Escape RH. If you have any questions don't hesitate to inbox me.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very responsive, knowledgable and caring