BlessInDisquise ROUND 2 WITH MCADOO - Miami, FL

BlessInDisquise Going for round 2 RS dolls, I...

BlessInDisquise
Going for round 2 RS dolls, I wanna be the first patient.
He denied revision now I have to pay full price bull crap.

He should have granted me a revision he said I look great bulk crap. What yu think R. S. look at my last 2 post January n February he wasn't aggressive I think we'll

Going back and forth with Samantha Diana trying to get me accommodated. And I'll miss Diana to do with knock $500 off surgery 300 off recovery stay.
So I had to do United financing because of my credit is crap I did that on last Friday book my date yesterday I really wanted to do this weekend so I can take off before I start a new job. First coordinator MIRELYS said he would open this weekend then Tue she said he was booked till April 4th 5th. You actually have to call there multiple times everyday to get an understanding cut out miscommunication to make it good communication.

Link my round one

Need help linking my round 1

My Wish Pic, with plastic surgery App

Look I desire this round 2 my 24 inch waist large hips plump round ass not pointy ass and not ass drop down so low from the back

The Count Down.

21 Days to go, Do me right round 2 Dr. McAdoo.
This is a must same request as august 12, 2015 I still have products from previous I just need to purchase lawn chair that slides more arnica gel n pills, neosporin, Nurse Anna showed me how to Urinate on toilet backwards less pain.
I know what to expect this time JUST GOING TO PRAY FOR A SAFE TRIP ETC.

Get this cheap Jet AIRLINES ticket any Dolls flown Jet airways?
Any dolls going to Vanity or Encore etc Mcadoo week of April 4th I'll be there.

15 Days PreOp

Well DOLL 15 Days PreOp, I just need lawn chair as my bed,cause I kno wa to expect now
I can't get in bed cause it's tooooo high lol. Make me a bed in the door way between my bedroom n bath. I already got it laid out. I PRAY AGAIN FOR A SAFE FLIGHT GOING N COMING FOR EVERYONE ON BOARD!!! AMEN LORD JESUS MY SAVIOUR. ...

Also a Safe Healthy surgery that my pressure don't be low again after surgery I never seen it that low I was nervous n shaking I know this go around to Pack very light xtra light, I brought bak touch. And didn't need all that stuff I carry in Aug 2015. You want even be hungry can't hardly watch TV nor enjoy cause you're sleeping wen pain pill work, and awakening wen it wear off.
I will walk more aggressive this go around n try to keep n enjoy my low appetite. Hopefully the waist cincher want scar me this time ehuuu.
I just came off my cycle hope I don't come back on but by me having fibroid it very. My man friend who I previously fired really gonna be chastising now his favorite word :"EMBELLISHED" I still see him time 2 time on my terms I just kno how to deal with him now zero tolerance. Take me or get out my space.
I just want a flatter tummy , waist upper back disappear saddlebags large hips. Let this be a successful round 2.

14 more days

Got pictures mixed up so here it is
14 day preop

8 DAYS PREOP FOR ROUND 2

Well RS, Dolls 8 days pre-op for Round 2 Dr. James Mcadoo.
With that said I don't want to regret paying money and not getting what I ASK FOR! April 4th 2016 I'll be flying out of Tn. To FL.
All I need to do is buy a urinal, lounge chair which will be my new bed for month or two, I already stock up on pineapple juice, Gatorade, I still have apple sauce, need couple more cans soup, while I'm there my meals are included in recovery your appetite is so small well mine was, so I don't expect to buy all the groceries as previous. Then handling xtra baggage coming back home. I'm traveling so light this go around and paid for a full size comfy seat departing back home so I can be xtra comfy unlike last Aug round (1), I was uncomfy.
Remember dolls you can fly there in average seat but coming back home pay xtra to ride with xtra seat room. I still have foam and board I really need 2 more foams and the back V board. Still have my garments, Im just gonna walk more aggressive this go around and ask for xtra pain pills n antibiotics if they will.
Any dolls will be there April 4th though 8th, hit me on RealSelf.
Need to see more before after pix from Mcadoo. Oh I believe I'm going to gain a few eating Easter dinner

THIS JOURNEY IS FOR MONDAY APRIL 4TH 2016

I boarded my flight to Miami round 10:30am Monday April 4, I was hoping I didn't get charged for my daughters old kiddy luggage tetehehe!!!!
Because some airflights charges for everything I mean everything so by me packing so light that was wassup. Then the flight get to Fort Lauderdale 30min late smdh, I'm wanna get to Encore to do labs as quickly as possible.
So I was being cheap this time not doing the recovery package instead I was supposed to take $25.00 shuttle to Miami Airport which attendant said it would be 30min smh again. So I caught the 1st bus leaving a young lady explain why pay 25, when you can ride this bus free n pay 3.75 for train. The only things ladies I still had to wait 30min for Tri-Trail (Train) but at end of day I still had to wait 30 min $25.00 bus -vs- 30min wait train.
So I called Keyla to make arrangements to be picked up at train stop in Hialeah than ride to Miami because I needed to be at Encore for labs and time was ticking. So she send Uber, it took him so long from the train station in the same town smdh again I believe his ass was lost. Sometimes GPS a throw you for a loop, anyway got to Encore bout 5:30 pm Lord give me strength because I'm trying not to let anything upset me. So my labs were much faster than August 2015, so now I'm finish and sitting around asking questions to Samantha and Dayomi and I was told they charge for everything now, no boards, foams, garment you must pay.
So now I'm awaiting on User to take me to recovery because Keyla with a patient and couldn't leave. UNDERSTANDABLE. And guess what this Uber driver get lost smdh,..... Well so I make to Keyla Recovery YEH I have 3 other Dolls here 2 Fisher Dolls, 1 Dr.Miami Doll, and she going through it she had a Mommy makeover and she in xtra pain! $18000.00 Worth well pix below mind you this was yesterday, me n the dolls talk all nite just about lol. We have Cali, Philly, NY, TN in the house.

HI DOLLS I'M ON THE OTHER 1+SIDE AGAIN APRIL 5, 2016 ROUND 2.

Hi dolls my round 2 update I'm on the other side I got a phone call to come in early because two patient that cancelled and my original appointment was at 1:30 p.m. but my phone call was at 11 a.m. to come on in. Couldn't get here early because one of Fisher patient at recovery house was not being aggressive in fighting her pain she said she couldn't move and I will pray for her strength hoping that she moved so blood won't clot up by just laying there her surgery was yesterday. So when I get to vanity and check in front desk said I have a $400 balance I'm like no no so I get Diana the CEO involve to straighten it out and she did. STRESS WILL NOT WIN TODAY NOOOOOII!!!!!
So I get a pregnancy test which I know I'm not pregnant and I got weighed 180 wow I weighed 170 mid February but after Dr. McAdoo denied my revision I went depressed mode ATE ATE ATE. So now I'm on the other side i everything goes like last year BBL my appetite will be small for the next several weeks I'm aiming for 170 down to 160 pounds. So I got drawer on bout 4pm and he went bak to surgery I had no idea he was in surgery I thought I was going straight back to surgery but I waited bout an hour and headed back I met the anesthesiologist he explained to me about my iron if it gets too low during surgery they have fluid to inject in the IV to maintain iron levels also there was an IV at the foot of the surgery bed filled with Lanacane for my stomach so I won't be so sore WoW, an right now my pain is just in my butt and my hips my abdomen and back it's not hurting I am amazed. So anyway dolls ask your doctor if you can have Lanacane IV to your tummy area so you won't be in so much pain and take your pain pills like 30 minutes before it's time so u can beat the pain when you come from recovery it works the pain I have now is nothing like August 2015 it's less pain right now. Now I can't sleep trying to sleep updating my real sister dolls hopefully I'll be asleep in a bit wrapping it up see my real sisters tomorrow updating goodnight..

8 HOURS POSTOP

Hot High dolls it's about 8 or 9 hours and after surgery post-op I could not sleep I may slept BOUT 10 minutes off and on play iHeartRadio thinking it would put me to sleep. So I'm back on real self again in the wee hours trying to pass time well that's how I did last year slept 10 minutes at a time. I'm praying for difference in my Silhouette as your dolls can see my left hip looks bigger I know I've seen that on other dolls hopefully even out. I had more fat injected at the bottom of my booty supposedly we will see when I'm naked.
Well I have my massage in the morning and in the meantime in between time I see my sister's later.

2day post op

Thursday April 7,2016
0:32
Round 2
Day 2
Journey of round 2Day 2 post op
Downtown Miami walking, I had Previously finished massages earlier.
I are and drinks decided to put on some clothes once sun was setting walk a block or two downtown. I was taking pix now shooting videos. Thursday April 7th I felt pain in legs, tummy, bak, ass n hips double up on Percocets along with coming on my cycle. Watched t.v. then headed to CVS to get last prescription filled my day injection shots, Enoxaparin to give myself shots for 5days so we who travel by flights must take so we want have blood clots.

ROUND 2 DR. MCADOO 1 WEEK POSTOP

This is April 12,2016 post RS didn't post pix

I'm 1 week post from last Tuesday 5th April, Today April 12 my 1st week experience comparison this time I'm walking normal faster, lesser pain, less draining, I remove my own drain today this time on my own observing from last yr. I Betadine the area, alcohol, razor blade pulled slide out by observing from last year. I went back to work sooner I went back to work Sunday night wasn't that bad since I don't pick up anything but a stack of papers pen and a phone (tetehehe). Had my BBL pillow stating I had coccxy bone surgery. Because I'm private person the only struggle I have is getting in and out of the vehicle, getting in and out of bed now my drain is out I don't have to be as careful. My sleep has not returned to normal I'm still awake 90% of 100.
My soft triangular backboard won't stay put I don't want to start using tape. I will punish and sacrifice myself this time on training my waist in maintaining a better diet and everytime I eat keep my waist will be lockdown tight. THANK THE LORD FOR A SAFE N SOUND ROUND 2!!!!!!
My thighs are still swollen fluid all the way to my top of my knee my calves are normal size, my vagina is still swollen also. I purchase a massage device from FREDS dollar store today $9.95 It was inexpensive but got my 1st self massage I think I did great. Finally off my period my cycle yesterday because trying to change my sanitary napkin and deal with the drain and sitting on the toilet is difficult when you're on your cycle now I can go back to using the toilet backwards.

ROUND 2,....POSTOP 2 WEEKS APRIL 19, 2016

Collages
Hi Dolls On RS.
I'm 2weeks PostOp today 4/19/16, my pix below shows my homemade folded chair, my rigged up bed, my home massage, video collage etc.

I'm starting to itch which is early, this round 2 Journey is so different. I resume my walk back normally quicker, pain was less, bowl movement sooner, sitting on toilet sooner pain-free, I once read on RS round after 1st be less pain I wonder is it because of scared tissue. Speaking of that I ask Dr Mcadoo he said he injected 2000cc in each I think my ass should be way yu bigger 2000cc, he said that shit last year LOL SMDH. I'm going to call medical n ask, anyway my butt is 47in last yr until April 5th it was 44in. My waist is 35in siluette is more curvy, awaiting outcome for waist to shrink WAITING GAME TRICKY.
I see some definition difference in fitted dresses than round 1, .....
Other than that I have coworkers thinking I had back precedure/ surgery while on vacation cause I still can't just pop up from sitting on bbl pillow I rise slow ,speaking of bbl pillow I keep it covered,saying it's 4 my back.lol.
Wanna loose bout 10 lbs in a month slowly then 10 more would put an even or around 160lbs, I'll take 165lbs, I weighed 180lbs day of surgery I went to depression eating mood February 2016 after Mcadoo denied revision now I had to pay full with some discount smdh.

Continue 2weeks PostOp

Just a continuing of earlier 2wks postop, including my rigged up bbl bed on top of my bed. Feel ok.
Light Blue dress is up too 2wks postop.

TODAY APRIL 26, 2016 ROUND 2 3WKS POSTOP.

Picture collage 3wks postop
Picture collage 3wks postop
0:06
Hello dolls I'm 3wks PostOp today, sum update on my journey.
I stated before of the itch has started on my back, n me scratching secretly, LOL.
Experiencing the sharp pains like shock or sumone stuck me, my sleep is still off.
I'm sleeping hour or 2 and back awake. My appetite picked up sooner than round 1, Round 1 I had lost weight at 3wks postop, or gain appetite back 1 1/2 post op this go around. But being at 180lbs from Feb 2016 gaining 10lbs now my goal is 160lbs.
I'm going to order Sweet Sweat 1day money funny presently, trying to transition job, we'll awaiting on process to finish so I can start May 2, hopefully I start next week with no discrepancy!!!!!
Again aiming and focusing on MY WAIST LINE, WANT TO AIM OUT OF THE 30TYS inches and claim 20tys inches. Considelong I have FIBROIDS some Women I kno have big tummy big.....
Thankfully I didn't let my self go But invested in self. My man still don't know a thing especially it wasn't as painfully, I keep waist cincher claiming that I pick up weight lol. I had to take it off last night at work because I DON'T WANT TO EXPERIENCE GETTING A SORE LIKE LAST THAT JUST NOW HAVE FADED.

SATURDAY APRIL 30, 2016

SWEET SWEAT VIDEO
Sweet sweat
0:09
Well RS DOLLS
I'm almost at 1Month PostOp which will be May 5th.
But thanks for my RS DOLLS SISTER ASSASSASS for the advertising of SWEET SWEAT.
I just purchased from GNC and theye match Amazon price 25.95 since I'm not gnc member I would of paid 32.00 members pat 26.00.
All I did today was danced in my home 4 or 5 songs and sweat was popping mind yu I'm between 45 n 50 but I still got it LOL LOL

1 MONTH POSTOP MAY 5, 2016

VIDEO COLLAGE
Video Collage
0:15
HI dolls 1 month today. Sharp pains n itching. On my cycle so biggg pad. Anyway waist hasn't gotten to the 20tys yet, I'm awaiting Saturday is a week of use of the Sweet Sweat.

POSTOP MAY 10 - 16, 2016

These pix taking May 10th threw 16th I've started walking 4miles a day with applying SweetSweat..... I itch, I have big n small butt moment. InterCourse is Awesome lol. Trying to sweet my inner n back thighs down, also waist. Yesterday I was soak and wet in the sun.

May 22, 2016

What a day.... I was at a gathering at my daughter house, and people inquiring bout her mom. As if she is not going to tell me wtf. Started out her boyfriend mom pull her to the back of house to ask if I had butt job, try to sugar coat it saying that her daughter was going to have it done that she having her financed, then her supposedly best friend ask out loud in front of every1 what your mom did (something like that) but for 1 she didn't ask privately. Each time my daughter related what they said, then to end her night she text and said she told boyfriend she was offended he has the nerve to take up for his mom to say well you need ur sis not shaped like ur mom, My daughter taking up for me saying I always had butt. Both of my daughter have but my oldest daughter but is at the bottom after having her child C section she did not maintain a siluette I stayed on her, my younger sister had that C shape butt off back her waist expanded after her baby. SMDH. The nerve of people Ifrom I fronted them what do they always do point fingers. Anyway MY Dolls if you haven't experience this type of want to know your business it is so out her when you wear clothes that pop ur shape like a Damn Maxi Dress I had on without garment just a bodysuit to hold me in. Of course in my conversation to these fake females I Workout and Walk daily 4 miles, Then the nosy question how long you been walking Damn Really still trying to calculate yur shape I Said Furniture A While. LOL STOP IT N GIVE US DOLL OUR PROPS!!!!! Anyway to share the envy from yesterday from early 20tys to damn near 50tys Female smh. And yu can't compare me to my daughter friend mom's cause there shapes are terrible than my before round 1. Below PreOp N PostOp Round 1 & 2.

I'm experiencing acid reflux, fluid build in lungs weeks ago I had a lot of cold in chest, not I know waist cincher cons

What Are the Negative Effects of Waist Trainers? Experts report that waist trainers can cause pulmonary edema, acid reflux, and more. Additional major issues surround the use of waist trainers: When a person uses a waist trainer, they are affecting their capacity to breathe. Waist trainers allow only shallow breathing that can result in light-headedness and loss of consciousness due to lack of oxygen. In addition, this type of breathing negatively impacts the lungs, potentially causing fluid build-up or pneumonia. Any time a person is unable to take a deep breath, collapses in the lung, known as atelectasis, can happen. Oxygen is directly related to metabolism and helps every organ function properly. Restrictions on oxygenation can damage the metabolism and health of an individual in the long-term. Users can experience problems with blood clots from reduced blood flow. The stomach is tightly compressed, which can lead to acid reflux. The spleen, liver, and kidneys could be bruised from tight application. Wearing a corset 24/7 can kink your organs and lead to constipation. Users can experience rib cage bruising from wearing too-small waist trainers or corsets.

ALMOST 2MONTHS POSTOP

Daily walking 4 to 5 miles
0:05
A little something for my RS DOLLS I'LL BE 2MONTHS POSTOP OP JUNE 5

2 MONTHS POSTOP JUNE 5, 2016

WELL I PERSONALLY SURVIVED TOO 2 MONTHS POSTOP. IT'S BEEN A UP N DOWN JOURNEY, RELATIONSHIP,JOB N FINANCIAL WISE. I'VE HAD TO MAKE DECISIONS AND STILL REVISING MY LIFE. HOW ARE MY RS DOLLS OUT THERE? THANKS FOR THOSE FOLLOWING ME, THE ITCH N SHARP PAINS ARE REAL, BOOTY GREED N ATTENTION IS REAL. BIG BOOTY n LITTLE BOOTY DAYS FOR ME STILL EXIST, TIL I PUT ON CLOTHES N LOOK IN MIRROR CAUSE I STILL CAN'T GET THIS ASS IN MY BEST JEANS. AND BODY CON N MAXI DRESSES MAKE OUR BODY POP OUT. PEOPLE STILL BEING NOSY MEN N WOMEN, INSTEAD OF GIVING US OUR PROPS, THERE SLICK HATING WELL SERIOUS HATING, FROM FAMILY TO OUTSIDE CIRCLE OF PEOPLE FROM IN LAWS TO DAUGHTERY BOYFRIEND FAMILY SMDH..... PLUS TENNESSEE JUST SLOW WITH EVERYTHING, THE MENTALLY IS BENEATH ME. ANYWAY COULDN'T SLEEP SO BE POSITIVE ON MY POST. LOVE THIS OTHER SIDE BOOTY LAND BUILT CONFIDENCE ETC.

JULY 5, 2016 MY 3MONTH POSTOP

Another Video Colllage
0:15
Hi Barbies n Doll, this is 3 months for me now after 8pm tonight cause I went in surgery bout 3pm, left Encore bout 8pm.
Well just the Sharoom pains, n bloating for now. No itching coming up to 3months I'm sitting completely on ass, I notice different sections of butt pros n cons, waist still 32 33in n Butt 46in.
I started out walking 2 1/2 months ago almost 3, adding jogging this past week. To help increase the 15lbs I wanna loose then gain bout 7lbs so it can go to my butt, lol. Any way seriously considering Round 3 Cause Mcadoo just not the Hips n Waist king No No Nooooo he doest fall under Waist n Hips Snatch. He just give you round ass.
I'm still faithful to SweetSweat if combine with my jogging walking my inner thighs n Adomen n Back shrink then no need for Round 3. Ladies I completely FRED my Ex, I'm number to him my intuition feeling believe he was cheating but I don't have grounds, no Evidence never seen nor put finger on it, but he's cheated me out our time SO CHEAT IS CHEAT YOUR NOT WITH ME LIKE IT USE TO BE!!!
Anyway hope my journey is helpful, luv present n future dolls.

4 MONTHS POST OP AUG. 5th

HELLO DOLLS AN UPDATE
4 MONTHS POST OP WHICH WAS AUGUST 5, 2016, MY YEAR IS AUG. 12 NEXT WEEK.
HAD TO PULL AWAY FROM WAIST CINCHER I FELT SORE COMING IN SAME SPOT AS LAST YEAR.
FEELS LIKE I'VE LOST SOME LBS, BUT I HAVEN’T WEIGH MYSELF,ALONG WITH FITTING IN SOME OLD CLOTHES THAT I COULDN'T GET IN LAST MONTH.
BUT ALL PAST, PRESENT N FUTURE HOPE YOUR TAKING IT EASY!!!
JUST WISH ON MYBWAIST TO SHRINK TO THE 20TYS INCHES. NOR MUCH HAS CHANGED BUT ROUND 2 WAS LESS PAINFUL, MCADOO GIVES BIG BUT DOESN'T SNATCH WAIST AND HIPS. EVEN AFTER ANOTHER ROUND SMDH!! ALL I NEED IS A 24- 29 INCH WAIST , WITH SOME MORE LOWER SADDLE BAGG HIPS, TRIMMED UPPER BACK FATT.
HOPE YOU ENJOY MY JOURNEY, GOD BLESS!

ONE (1) YEAR POSTOP, August 12, 2016

Hey Dolls it's has been Officially 1 yr.

1 yr Post Op WoW and 4 MONTHS POSTOp, Round 2.

I've been cheat eating my weight hadn't decrease like I've wanted so I pulled back from excersize.
I do not want to tone at currently 183lbs...From Feb- til Aug. I went from 170lbs-184-183 SMH. I will full force back excersize when I get at 175 and lower than when I'll focus on the toning Not turning Fatt to Muscle strength 183lbs.
Any way started back wearing butt out garment, when I wasn't again waist not of Satisfaction, Hips ASS Still 46in.

6 MONTH POSTOP.....OCTOBER 5, 2016

Month PostOp October 5, 2016
0:37
Good Morning RealSelf Dolls I am 6 months PostOp now. With pix from Aug - September 2016. I'm 14 months of Round 1,....
To me my butt does look bigger with some hip difference from round 1. But I'm still Fucked up, Pist, Upset, Disappointed in James Mcadoo WITH 2 Supposedly Profesional Rounds and Waist not Snatched after requesting 24in Waist both times, SMDH $3800round2 +4000round1 + NOT INCLUDING AIRFARE N RECOVERY STAYS BOTH TIME.
MCADOO GIVES YOU ROUND BUTT WITH URCH OFF BACK LIKE THAT CURVE TO BUTT, but not the magic hands HIPS AND SMALL WAIST!!
Still have sharp pains in tummy if I turn to fast while lying down, if I lay on tummy for a while I feel that pressure of rising up. I comfy with sitting flat on butt since 1 month PostOp, certain times it feels awkward.
I still debating round 3 but the DR over Seas, on my inner thighs n Fatt transferred to breast to even them, my breast doesn't sagg for my age being over 45, left bigger than right now Fatt transfer is natural to me NO IMPLANTS!!
I believe my butt want get as Soft or Jiggly because I have tight skin.

7 MONTHS POSTOP NOV. 12, 2016

Well Dolls, my weight n measurements are still the same 185lbs, smdh.
Anyway I STILL FEEL odd sometime wen I sit it feels funny some time not all being 7mths postop.
I'm detoxing now only on weekends to target weight also.
Still thinking bout a Round of Fatt transfer to breast n more agressive lipo to waist n back with inner thighs lupin back thigh.
On pix below I had on butt out garment, but don't need it, just wanted that separation.
Well I'll be eating good today cause it's THANKSGIVING!
BE GOOD DOLLS
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

I'm 6 month postop today October 5, 2016 My waist still 32/33in SMDH as if it's not decreasing to the 20ish in inches. Today is Oct 5, 2016 my review is- NO -I'm not SATISFIED with Mcadoo, including 24in Waist, Large Hips, Inner thighs, With Sepation from butt to back of thighs (Saddleback Gone). DOLLS I REQUEST THIS BOTH ROUNDS, SMDH AGAIN IJS, 4000round1 + 3800round2 Not Including Recovery Stays Airfare both times. James Mcadoo/ Vanity need to compensate the fee of Doctor of my chosen!!! Well Mcadoo is at another clinic Now! Still need to compensate me cause he don't have the Waist n Hips Snatched Touch.