Body by Blinski March 2017 - Miami, FL

With persistence, I booked with Dr. Blinski for...

With persistence, I booked with Dr. Blinski for 03/08/2017. I emailed the doctor directly last week and he called me back that same afternoon. We discussed the BBL procedure and he answered all of my questions.
It feels so far away but I feel like I have time to really prepare! Wish pics coming soon! Before pics coming eventually.

Wish pics

I just created an instagram page for my sx journey! @BODY2B2017 I'm going to be posting wish pics, body goals and my dreadful before pics.

Before pics

My current situation.

Wish pics

I hope I'm being realistic, i want a snatched waist with the upside down heart booty!!

Day 1 back in the gym

Working on these arms :( and my butt is gonna be huge I just know it. I was a slim waist and upside down heart booty with the slope from the front.

6 months pre-op

Leaving for Vegas in two days. This surgery couldn't come any sooner.

Counting down

Today I am 5 months pre-op!

33 Days...

So here we are. 7 months ago I was kicking and screaming about Dr. B's wait list but the time flew by! I am more than ready and excited to meet him. Hotel and flights booked, supplies purchased, I just have labs next wednesday & still need to book my post-op massages. I'm so grateful to have had this site as well as instagram to really research and educate myself before walking into this surgery. Looking forward to posting some bomb after pics soon!!

11 days post op

I'm sooo happy with my results!! Dr B is the man!!

He is very knowledgeable and direct, his staff is professional and after two years of research I'm confident in this doctor!