Big Breasts, 3 Kids and No Ass Bottom Line is "I Need an Ass" and Thanks to Dr O. My Wish Will Hopefully Come True - Miami, FL

So I've always admired a nice looking ass. I...

So I've always admired a nice looking ass. I believe that's because I dont have one. But since I can remember I would tell my friends and family that I wanted one. But I was too afraid to actually get the procedure done. My Aunt had hers done In February and her results were amazing. Now it's my turn.

Before Pics

Some Before Pics Currently working on shedding some weight. So my outcome can be perfect.

Accommodations

So recovery home is booked. Ill be staying at Miami Escape. Their place looks so clean and nice hopefully they live up to what theyre putting out there.
Travel buddy is all set.
Debating if I should buy the garments from vanity or just get my own. Does anyone have any suggestions on which one to buy?

With all this Osak drama i switched to Dr Mcadoo

Based on what i see of his recent work, He is actually pretty good. I'm getting excited yet im still scared just wanna get it over with.
Time to search for some wish pics, and continue with the weight loss. Going to do my labs next week.
I will be following the journey of any future MacDolls... Comment below and lets walk that path together.

His instagram name has alot of his recent work *Drmcadoomiami*

Labs and Stress

So my Hemo came back at 9.0 but it needs to be a 12.0. They have me on a Hemo regimen. And I'm taking additional on top of that. The big issue is timing. Can I really get to a 12.0 in under a month. Smh I'm looking into the Iron Shot but my doctor is not with it. I explained its for a surgery and he doesn't agree with me getting it so I believe that's why he is hating on giving the shot. IT'S MY BODY DAMMIT AND I WANT A BIG ASS... why can't he just understand
I believe I will just have to change my date to sometime in May. To give myself enough time. I'm just pissed cause my plane ticket is already bought. Idk what to do.
Has anyone else gone through something like this?

The Refund Process

Very dissapointing with the way they handle giving you back your money. I was ok with everything up until now. Has anyone actually gotten their money back from Vanity.

Refund was a Success

It took exactly 4 weeks but I got all of my money back. Thank God. I plan on getting my surgery just not with Vanity nope overall out of 10 I give their service a 4. Smh