Big Booty Dreams !!!! Will be in Miami August 5-13!!!! BBLs Bay Here We Come!!!!

1 week Away!!!

Dr. Hassan is very recommended... Hope it turns out nice!!!

5 Days Away!!!

We're leaving Tuesday morning!!! I'm so nervous!!!! I haven't packed... Wheww!!! I gotta get it together! Lol

Leaving In The A.M

Packed and ready! Vanitys' customer service sucks Butt I hope Dr. Hassan has his shit together!!! Wish me Luck!

Day 1,2 Post Op

Bootylicious Baby!!! HASAANIFIED !!!!!!

First couple of days Post-Op

Whew I Finally Made It!!!

Slow healing process but worth it!!!

I think it's dropping...

Feelin Myself

Getting out feels good!!! Got my Hair done!! (On my knees) got my little dress on ! Can't tell me nothing!!!

Wore Leggings for the first Time!!!! Yay!!!

I wore leggings for the first time today at 4 weeks and I drove my truck today!!! I was measured at Victorias Secret at a 46 in the butt so ..... I don't know what I was after surgery but I hope I doesn't go down anymore!

I need to DRIVE!!!!

This is effn killing me!!!!! Ima kill this 16 y.o kid of mine!!!! If wrecks this escalade he might not make it to 17!!

Recovery!!! 1 day at A Time!!!

Driving Now!!!! Yay!!!! Body looking better everyday! Life is finally getting back to normal!

Hey There!!

I'm good! Just got back from imam for consult with Hasaan for TT and Lipo!! Date 8-10-15

Big Booty Day!!!!!

I Love my booty today!!

Jus a lil update

Out and About

Still the same 1 yr later!!

I haven't lost any !! 1 whole year my butt is still 46 1/2 inches!! Yayy Me!!

Big booty Still

Yes it is a fact that my ass is still fat!!!! Hahaha lol !! Jus clowning but anyway .. I am 12 days from my next level of perfection with The Man himself Anrhony Hasan!! So follow my TT review for updates on that Adventure!
Miami Physician