Soon to be Dr. Salzhauer Doll

So me & a friend are both traveling from...

So me & a friend are both traveling from Sacramento, CA on 3/22/16 to have surgery 3/23/16. Looking for an additional Surgery buddy coming from out of state to have surgery around the same time to share hotel cost. We plan on staying 7days. Also if anyone else can give advice on their travel experience after a BBL as far as where they stayed,how long ect.

Consultation today

So today I finally had my consult with Dr. Michael Salzhauer aka Dr. miami. Was hoping to Skype but I had to work today so I had to do a phone consult. He was extra nice. Asked me basic health questions & past surgery's ect. Can't wait until I finally see him in March.

Flight & recovery house booked

So I finally have my fligh booked. Flying in from California into FLL where Mary from the recovery house will pick me up. My flight round trip cost $370. My RH also gave me a great deal since I have a BBL buddy. Anyone else having surgey around my time? Or has anyone also stayed with Mary in the past?

Flight after BBL

Can some of you BBL dolls share your flight experience after your BBL. I hear so much about how you should not sit on your butt after surgery.

Happy patient

Had my BBL, mini tummy tuck & scar revision with Dr. Salzhauer after waiting a little less than a year for my turn. My results so far were definitely worth the wait. I could of had surgery a lot sooner with other doctors in the Miami area but I knew he'd be worth it. And He definetley was. From his beautiful office location, great staff, the doctor himself & great results he gave me. He sent me back to California a very grateful & satisfied patient. Thank you again Dr.miami.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Best choice I could of made. His wait list was a little long when I booked but he was definetly worth the wait. Gave me exactly what I was looking for. I could have gotten a sooner appointment with any miami doctor but something kept bringing me back to Salzhauer. He was worth it & definetly delivered. He sent me back to California a happy satisfied patient. Thank you Dr. Miami & all your wonderful staff for everything from start to finish. Couldn't of asked for a better plastic surgeon.