bbl - Miami, FL

Awesome, scary but worth it afterwards. The staff...

Awesome, scary but worth it afterwards. The staff is very friendly, professional, and I highly recommend them to anyone. My 1st visit with the doctor I was nervous. Meeting the doctor in person was great. He is soooo chill!!! He went over the procedure with me, my expectations, my goals, and what to expect. The team was great to talk to and very helpful in caring for me and being there. From a scale of 1-10 I give a 10=)

before surgery

I'm sore, leaking fluids, feel dirty, and gross. Mt surgery was 24hrs ago

my recovery process

I didn't get a board for my belly but I am used something flat under neath this compression garment to mold and give that flat tummy look so it won't look bumpy&lumpy

feeling a lump here and there

I'm using aloe to speed up the wounds from the lipo. Triple antibiotic ointment was making it worse for me., so I switched to aloe. I currently feel better. I'm not as sore as about a week ago. I take vitamin c pulls and gummies to help boost my recovery. I am anxious to dance!!! Lol, only problem I'm having is feeling lumps in my belly and on my hip on the side. The scars and stitches are getting better tho. Butt is still stiff tho????
Miami Plastic Surgeon