BBL at Vanity - Miami, FL Dr Siddharth Bass

Well I've been dancing around this surgery since...

Well I've been dancing around this surgery since March and I've rescheduled a few times. I've been in contact with jessica and she seems to be very nice and upfront with me. I've read all the reviews about vanity some not very good but my surgery Cordinator has been very professional and I'll go back for my TT if all goes well. I'll keep y'all posted.

Dr Bass

My appointment was move to the July 17 but when I got here they were able to get me in a day early and that was great less time I would have to stay. That also changed my doctor to Dr Bass.. Dr Bass has some bad reviews because he doesn't like to transfer a whole lot of Cc's.. We when back and forth about it but not I understand his reason. Adding to much fat at one time is dangerous and you have to have enough of good fat to transfer. I'm only one day post op and in pain so I'll upload pics when the pain subsides a little.

Dr Bass

On my way back home.. 5 days post opt. I suffered from anemia so I got really weak. I texted Dr Bass and he called me right back and he told me to feel free to call or text him if I had any issues. I don't know if i like my results yet. My butt is bigger but it's lacking the shape I desire. My tummy is still swollen but I can fit into a large dress vs being in a 1x or 2x dress just to hide my tummy.. I defiantly will be going back for a TT and I would like to add more fat to my butt. I did discuss this with Dr Bass over the phone and he said it could be done without having to undergo Lipo again because it can be taken from the fat that's removed from the TT. I'll keep y'all updated and feel free to comments on my pics.

Dr Bass

I would like to let everyone know that Dr Bass is a very good Doctor. I did read some of the reviews and it made me apprehensive at first but after talking with Jessica I decided to go ahead and let him perform my BBl. My but isn't as big as I wanted however i do Like the size. My stomach was very big and it's getting smaller everyday. I do understand that it takes at least three months to see full results beside I'm going to need a tummy tuck to get my stomach flat. A lot of friends of mine who had the same procedure told me I need to be patient also. Even after being back home in North Carolina Dr Bass, still replies to my text and returns my calls to answers and questions that I have and not many doctors will make themselves that available to their patients.

It's shrinking

My booty is shrinking fast and I haven't sat down.. Got get more when I go for my TT.

4 months later

it's four months later and my butt has changed. My butt does shrink if I diet dr bass suggested that I not diet but eat right and exercise to maintainthe shape of my butt. after the surgery I did call Dr bass and complain that my butt was shrinking I did follow his instructions in my butt begin to get bigger but I lacked exercise and that made my tummy bigger. I only had 4 liters of fat removed from my body so dr bass doesn't do aggressive lipo.I do understand the rest is up to me to maintain my figure so I have to do all I can before its time for my tummy tuck well anyway here's some updated photos.

Weight gain????

Tummy tuck

going for a tummy tuck in the next few weeks but cannot decide on a doctor.

Going back to Dr Bass February 24th 4 tummy tuck

It's been over a year since my bbl I have gained weight I have lost weight the butt grows with your weight gain and shrinks with weight loss. Dr Bass has stayed in contact with me for the entire time I'm going back to him in a few days. February 24th 2016 to have a tummy tuck with Dr Bass.

Tummy tuck done with Siddharth Bass

Today is day 2 of my post op I had my surgery yesterday February 24th with Dr Bass this is my second time going to him Dr Bass did my BBL in July 2014. If my personal opinion Dr Bass is a good doctor he keeps it real with you and all I ask is for you to have realistic expectations you can't go into surgery looking like a Care Bear in coming out looking like a Barbie doll I am a big girl I don't plan on being slim I just want to be healthy without a belly and a bigger booty. I'll post pictures once the swelling goes down a little.

Day 1 post op. Dr Siddharth Bass

This is day one post op after my surgery I'm very swollen I can't tell what I'm going to look like yet until the swelling goes down

2 weeks post op

I'm two weeks post op and I still have some swelling. I could not get muscle repair because I had the lap band in 2010 and scar tissue has formed around my port, I should have removed it before my tummy tuck. 10 days after my procedure it was time for the drains to come out I live in North Carolina my surgery of course was done in Miami, no plastic surgeons would remove the drains because they said it was a liability the ER would only refer me to a plastic surgeon because they weren't infected or anything. Approximately two days after I remove the drains I begin to get a large seroma at the bottom of my stomach. I call Dr Bass night and day and he always answered my calls and text. Dr Bass suggested I get it aspirated by a plastic surgeon in my area but they refused because of liability. Instead of me begging for them to help me, Dr Bass suggested I come back to Miami so I got in the car drove back to Miami when I got to vanity March 7th they tried to charge me to put a drain in after I drove over 10 hours. Doctor Bass really went to bat for me ensuring that I was not charged for the procedure. Other than that everything went ok and Dr Bass has stayed in contact with me by calling and texting ensuring that I'm ok and that means a lot. Most patients don't have access their plastic surgeon that often and mind you I've been in contact with him since July 2014 ever since he did my BBL.

Over 2 weeks post op

This is the least amount of swelling that I've had. Oh did I mention! He added a little more fat to my hips.
Miami Plastic Surgeon