bbl soon - Miami, FL

Hey girls, This is my first review, I'm so scared...

Hey girls, This is my first review, I'm so scared I'm having surgery with Dr Ortega, my experience so far with Spectrum is a joke, my coordinator is Emily she hardly communicates with. I'm so nervous but excited as to how my body is going to look. I'm an out of state patient is there anything I need to know before my op.

1 Day Till Surgery

Hey Dolls,I arrived Miami yesterday to get my blood drawn but due to the fact I had been flying all day there's was not enough blood in my body to draw. So they told me to come back today.7am I'm at spectrum getting ready to get my blood drawn & meet Ortega. I will be writing about my journey. X

I Did It

Hey Guys,It's been a LOOOONG journey so my surgery was on the 16th at 11.45. I just remember praying with Ortega then I was out of it. Woke up in recovery shaking and in pain then Claudia recovery house came to get me. Then pain on the first night was so ridiculous it's unbearable. I went for my follow up appointment today n they changed my plasters. I'm fed up of laying on my chest it's making my neck hurt????. I have been taking lots of painkillers including tynelol. So far I like my body. I have been walking frequently as orgeta advised me to. I had my massage today and my body feels much better can't really feel the pain.Spectrum put me through a lot of shit there staff is a joke but Ortega was good.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Ortega was lovely he answered all my questions he had a lot of jokes and patience. I would recommend him.