BBL Scheduled with Ortega!! - Miami, FL

Can't wait to fly to Miami (never been before) to...

Can't wait to fly to Miami (never been before) to get my nu nu booty! I put my deposit down today. Now tis time to prepare. 2 months will go by b4 I know it! Tubes tied so no more kiddos. Time to get my body back. Starting with the BBL, and hopefully the boobs end of year or next year. Wish me luck!

Whats the best Bbl Pillow to get...

Saw a pillow on a site called bblpillow.org. Has anyone used it or know of someone who has? Can you recommend a good pillow? Thanks Dolls!

1 month to go!

Seems like its taking forever but U now have one more month to go b4 my BBL. I am so ready to begin the healing process lbs. I still haven't gotten all of my supplies...I'm pretty last minute on things like that but I'll be ready! Hope everyone is doing well. BTW What does sx stand for???

RH

So im very sad. Im not able to book my RH with Magdalena in Miami:( She's all booked up...sucks for me but Im happy for the lucky ladies! So I will be going with Karla at Spectrum. I'm two weeks away. Flight booked. Will go ahead and start getting my supplies together. Later Dolls!

RH

SX Requirements

No nail polish?? Are they serious lol! That seems pretty ridiculous...its enough I have to loose the contacts, piercings, and jewelry let me keep my nails!!!!! Lol just saying. 13 days to go...

Wish Pics

A lil less than a week away and I realize that I haven't posted any wish pics! Projection, Size, Waist...Purrrrrfecto!

Almost time!

This time next week I will be headed to the airport! Getting anxious and nervous but excited! Wow...Ive been looking on the sx calendar, reaching out and giving support but noone hardly comments on my post Im wondering if yall can see them??? Anywhoo, I will continue posting bc our post always help and encourage others going through the journey. Happy healing Dolls!

Pre Op pics

Just a few...prepare your stomachs! Lol

Its about that time!

Flight to MIA leaves tomorrow evening. Spectrum has not been in touch with me so I had to decide for myself which flight to take. I will be arriving around 10pm. So I guess all pre labs etc will have to wait until the day of. Was hoping to get an early sx...we'll see. A little nervous about the flight but God's got this! Goin to bed early tonight...very anxious to get on with this process. Til next time ladies...

I made it!

Touched down in MIA. Tired! Ready to get the procedure over with. Plane ride was ok...a little nervous about the return flight if it is as full as the departing flight was -_-. SX is at 3pm although I was hoping for an early time, my fingers are still crossed...so now its just a waiting game. About to try to get some sleep bc my stomach is starting to touch my back! Gn Dolls!

At Spectrum

So they called me in early. Currently sitting in Spectrum waiting to be called back. Staff is nice, place is clean...ready to get going lol. Karla is a great host. She put my script in yesterday b4 I even got here so I picked it up today. All in all so far so good. Weather is nice. 85 degrees smh, a little hot but I'll live:)

I made it!

I made it! will post a full update soon. ty for all support Dolls:)

just a few pics

Im still not up to write a full review but everything went well. Im happy, here are a few pics

Massage

It almost killed me! Worst pain so far. I cried the whole time lbs smh

butt feels like its shrinking

I hope its just the swelling! I didnt measure right after so idk how big i was but will do when i get home...sitting in airport. Flight delayed 2 hrs:(((

Feeling better :)

Still have fluid but I feel it draining a little. Plan to shower today. As far as my sx day, my sx was scheduled for 3pm but I got called in early. I was happy about that. I met Dr. O for the first time. He was very pleasant and welcoming. Marked me up and asked my expectations. Off to sx. I didn't wait long at all. Got my sleeping juice. Woke up. Dont remember much but the wheelchair and laying in the back of the van. Then to rh house. I was well taken care of. She fed me soup, pineapples and bananas, water and juice. I slept...next day I was very sore but the meds def helped. I was able to walk outside a little. There is a big park next to the rh. I went to my follow up the next day. Dr said everything looks good. Say he gave me 1500 cc in ea cheek. Gave me post op instructions and I went back to rh...thats about it. Any questions im here:)

FYI

Spectrum sells garments for 100.
Ab board for 25
Lipo foam sheets for 10
And other creams/supplies, etc.

Drainage

I didn't drain like most girls i see. This is same day or next day. As you can see my garment is still clean:/. Dr. Ortega said its fine but I'm just wondering has anyone else had this issue? I am currently drinking Dandelion tea, eating pineapples and drinking lots of h2o and the hubby massages me but still no heave drainage if any??

itch itch itch!

Lol starting to itch ALOT. Ive read this is normal though but good lawd! Booty still rock hard lol. Wonder when it will begin softening up. Fluid has seemingly left or drained down to my lower half. I get a massage tomorrow. I hope this lady knows what she doin lbvs. Feeling good though. I only take pain pill b4 bed. Will post pics tomorrow.

Did I mention Rock Bootay sucks too bol!!!

This hard booty...this hard booty! Boy I tell ya, recovery is nooooo joke. I am trying to be a champ but I'm beginning to feel defeated lol. But I gotta keep goin! For my booty, and all the booties to come ctfu! Laters Dolls

So Far So Good!

Had a massage today. Was nervous but it went very well:) will hopefully get my stitches removed today. Nm new to report. But still hard lol. Pain is very minimal...mostly at night when I've been laying for long period of time. Will start waist training next week if my tummy is to it. My waist is sloooowly gettin smaller and tummy is shrinking. My waist, tummy, and upper butt/lower back are still tender and a little num...lets see...idk dolls...feel free to ask me anything :)

pics

Tried on some things for fun today...

small update

Butt is softening & dropping yayyyy im so happy. That hard stuff was annoying! I hope i have a cuff under the cheeks. Doesn't seem like I had 1500 cc's put in my butt looks small for that amount but nonetheless its more than what I had! Going on 3 weeks in a few days. Pain is very low. Lower back, tummy & sides still numb and sore. Its going down very well tho. Feeling good overall however the recovery /healing feels so slow and I still have a long way to go lol.

update almost 3 weeks po

Feeling good. Loving my results. Started back driving. I think at this point the butt is not going anywhere but I still dont sit w/o my boppy. Butt has softened up. Stomach and waist are retracting well. Started my clincher a few days ago in hopes to get an even smaller waist. Thats about it. A few pics attached...

pic

Miami Plastic Surgeon

He was cool. Down to earth. Knowledgeable. Honest and caring. Overall, a great experience and well worth it!