BBL Scheduled with Dr. Llorente

I have always been body conscience. I weighed...

I have always been body conscience. I weighed 11lbs out the womb. And blew up to 260 after my last child. I have managed to get my weight down to 190-200 but i have a case of noassatall. I just called and spoke to Ms. Liset at New life cosmetic surgery and I'm super anxious. She asked for me to send her some photos of me to ensure that i am a good candidate. The price she quoted included garments, massages, transportation to and from the airport, recovery house stay, meals, and 24 hour nurse care. Can you say DEAL! I'm hoping to get this done in November so when my bday comes in already know!

Deposit made

Hey dolls. I made my $500 deposit today to lock in my nov22 date. My coordinator Liset sent me a list of vitamins to start taking and labs for my doctor. It was suggested that I gain 5 to 10 lbs so I will be eating biscuits cheeseburgers and drinking koolaid with extra sugar bc I want two big ham hocks! Lbvs. I'm coming from woodbridge va so I need to get my plane ticket and all that. I'm too excited. Part of me wants the mommy makeover and to get a tummy tuck and my breasts lifted and filled too. Because at the end of the day who wants to go under the knife twice? Any other ladies going down thanksgiving week?

Before pics

My before body is wHacK!

What in the holy hell am I gonna do to relieve my stress!!!!

Somebody come look at this. ( Kevin Hart voice )

Gaining weight

So per doctors orders i gained weight over the weekend. I went from 192 to 198. I have been supplementing my meals with an ensure and snacking late at night. I really like this way of eating. Only thing is, my face is getting big and i don't want that so once i hit 200lbs i'm going to taper off and just maintain.

Booty Pillow BBLPillow DrMiamiSuperBooty Pillow

Does anybody have a pillow they are selling? My coordinator said they are 150 at the shop and I'm already pinching coins for this.
Miami Plastic Surgeon