BBL in the Making but Not Sure to Do It in Washington State or Go to the Best in Miami

I am starting this journey bc this is always...

I am starting this journey bc this is always something i wanted to do. Being a mom of two and i work out but these love handles go nowhere my breast are done already and i plan on not having no more kids. I follow Dr. Miami religiously and know the cost of going to Miami will be crazy but my bf is helping me flip the bill and every doctor i have researched in Washington State is not even cutting it for the look i am trying to achieve and i am a firm believer in getting what i pay for. I mean if i could find a doctor here that can do what he does it would be great but to be honest most of their before and after photos look the same and i want that round bubble with projection i mean i have a nice butt now but i want it a little bigger and rounder with that bee sting waist. Now if and of the doctors here can pull that off it would be great but at the moment i and giving myself a year to plan this trip and take military leave......would like any advice and am open to doctor suggestions!!!

So Dr. Miami lost his damn mind!!!

His prices skyrocketed and didn't include a damn thing but the surgery not the garment nothing! So i have a consult with Dr.Marosan here in washington and to be honest he is the only dr here i will say i see a change in his patients so i am giving him the benefit of the doubt bc i would like to stay close to home just in case so on the 27th we will see what he says....But just in case Dr. Dennis Dass is my back up his work is awesome prices are high and he is 17 jours away but at the same time i am not trying to do a whole lot of revisions bc my fat is limited!!