Bbl/lipo - Miami, FL

I had the pleasure of having Dr. Alvarez, perform...

I had the pleasure of having Dr. Alvarez, perform my bbl and lipo. I went through Imagenes Comestic Surgery center in Miami, Florida. Let me start by saying when I met Dr. Alvarez, on the day of surgery he immediately made sure to reassure me that I was in good hands, we discussed his education and surgical experience (which I had did my own research on him and just wanted to discuss this with him since this was my first time meeting him in person). You know they always say a first impression is a lasting impression, and my firsts impression was you made the right decision. I wasn't just a number to him he cared about me and cared about giving me the best version of myself. While speaking with Dr. Alvarez, I could see how passionate he was about his abaility to provide us with the best version of our bodies, he enjoys what he does he enjoys changing the lives of his patients. That's a doctor you should want performing your sx at least for me that's what I want. Once finished with my surgery Dr. Alvarez came and checked on me made sure I was warm enough and that my pain wasn't too bad, which made me once again in my inner mind high five myself because here this busy surgeon is checking on me making sure I was good, when it was a entire nursing staff to do that but he did it. My follow up visit with him was even more pleasant he made sure my body was healing well and that I had no infection lingering which all was well and I was cleared to fly home. Bottom line dolls if I need a 2nd round Dr. Alvarez, will be my one and only choice and I did research several surgeons and I'm so glad I chose Dr. Alvarez! I hope this helps... ????

Before photos