BBl with Dr. Blinski - Miami, FL

After reading so many great reviews about Doctor...

After reading so many great reviews about Doctor Jonathan Fisher, Ive decided to move forward and make my deposit to get my bbl done with him. So far not so good with Vanity but Im hoping for better service through my journey. I have a ways to go but I will impatiently wait for my turn. I thank all of you beauties for your awesome reviews! I look forward to sharing my journey with you guys <3

BBl with Dr. Blinski

I was originally book with Dr. Jonathan Fisher at Vanity and have now switched my surgeon to Dr. Darryl Blinski! Deposit has been made so its official!!! Im very confident about my decision and cant wait for my day!! Now on my journey to collect my refund from Vanity! They said it will take 4-6 weeks I hope it will be more along the 4 side.

Looking to switch dates for around December or January for Dr. Blinski!

I have a June 2017 date but looking to see if anyone is wanting to switch dates with me for around Dec/Jan (or maybe even Nov). My best friend is getting married in March and would like to have all my work done before than.

Really Hoping to get an early date with Blinski

I have my best friends wedding to go to in February I really hope I can find someone to switch with for an earlier date. So sad i have to wait all the way until june.

Desperately need an earlier date for surgery!

Hi Ladies is there anyone that is able to switch dates with me?? I would so love to have my surgery and heal in time for my friends wedding in February! Please let me know.
Miami Plastic Surgeon