ROUND 2 BBL!! DR. BLINSKI HERE I COME!!!! - Miami, FL

This will be my second BBL. I am excited to be...

This will be my second BBL. I am excited to be sharing this experience with my sis Tawana4372. She has been the best through this journey. I did labs on October 19. Jackie informed me this morning that I am CLEARED for surgery!!! Yay!! So now me and my sis are just waiting to head to Miami. Will update you ladies more soon. :)

TODAY IS I MADE ONE WEEK POST OP!!!

Sorry for the late update ladies.

Pre OP 11/17: Me and my sis/sx sis went straight from airport to Blinski office. Doc looked at me and said I didn't have much fat but he could give me the results I wanted. Took pics signed paperwork,then straight to fill prescriptions.

Day of sx 11/18: Surgery was at 5am. Dr. BLINSKI and Ester his medical assistant marked me up and talked with me. They are the greatest team ever!! I went into the sx room where the anesthesiologist gave me a cocktail, and the last thing I remembered, is telling them see you when I wake up lol. Woke up, cold and shivering. This beautiful lady who worked with Blinski was taking great care of me by putting heated blankets on me and giving me water. She told me I did great and looked beautiful. Ester then came checked on me and told me my sx sis was in surgery and doing good. Ester is such a beautiful person!! Then Chris @ Miami
Escape came to bring me to Dani. I got there and Ms. Brenda was heaven sent! Took great care of me. Doc said he gave me 800cc per cheek.

Day 1 11/19: Feeling a little better. Had my first massage with Elsie @ Miami Escape. Took my first shower, felt amazing lol! Started making the effort to go to the bathroom on my own. Drinking plenty fluids. I only took one pain med because they were to strong for me,so I only took Tylenol extra strength for pain.

Day 2 11/20: Continued trying to things on my own. Began getting a little easier. Had another massage with Elsie. Had my first bowel movement. That went great lmao!

Day 3 11/21: First post OP appointment. Doc said I looked amazing and healing perfectly. So he said the one drain I had could be removed. Also, had a massage. Yay!

Day 4 11/22: Today felt really good. Went to Blinski office had a massage at the office.

Day 5 11/23: Went for last post OP visit. Talked with Dr. BLINSKI, Ester and Jackie. Doc said I was looking amazing and said I was a great patient. Jackie gave me paperwork for the plane ride. Me and sx sis hit the mall and went to Victoria Secrets lol. Then we went to eat at Red Lobster for lunch. Then to the airport I went for the ride home. Plane ride was a little uncomfortable but not too bad.

Day 6 11/24: Was feeling much better. Cooked a small meal. Didn't cook the whole big spread like I usually do lol. But the good thing was we ate lmao!

Will update more soon and with more pics. Thank you to all the ladies that checked on me. Really appreciate that. Congratulations to all the upcoming surgeries and happy healing to all the ladies who had sx. Talk to you guys soon. Ask me anything. Kisses.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Blinski, Ester, Jackie and his whole team is the best ever!! Dr. Blinski is #1! That's the Real!!! 5 stars all the way!!