BBL with Dr. Blinski - Miami, FL

I finally made my decision and booked with Dr....

I finally made my decision and booked with Dr. Blinski. He was the only doctor that took the time to call me directly and answered all my questions. His work is exactly what I am looking for. I want to be taken care of and not ignored especially since I am travelling abroad. I am so nervous and scared but praying that in the end it will all be worth it.

I am flying out tomorrow!

I am so scared Girls! Please calm me down. It did not help that I found out a girl died last week doing a BBL. Were any of you nervous/shaking before surgery?

Can't stop crying

I'm doing okay girls.... But I can't seem to stop crying. I am very sad and depressed. I miss my family and want to go home. Is this normal?

8 Weeks post op - Finally ready to review!

Ladies,

I waited exactly 8 weeks to write my review so that I can be as honest as possible to help all you girls with your decision. This review will be true and honest and if anyone has any questions you can private message me.

After researching this procedure for over a year and following many doctors I choose Dr. Blinski because of all the before and after pictures I saw as well as his training and education. But days after my surgery I was not happy. Even though Jackie made me promise to be patient and to not look at myself until at least 8-12 weeks, I could not help it. I stayed at Miami escape and I was comparing myself to all these other girls who had beautiful work done. I cried so much and was so down.
I was wrong! Day by day it got better, every body is different and I started with a really flat butt so obviously it would not be the same as other girls.
Dr. Blinski does magic and he has transformed my body into an hour glass figure. Oh and Esther (Dr. B's right hand) is one of the most beautiful people I have ever met. She comforted me and was very supportive. Post Op care is very important as well. You do not want a facility that takes your money and ignores you after if you are not happy. She went out of her way for me and I am forever grateful. His entire staff is amazing and made me feel very comfortable. I will be going back to him for more work and recommend him to everyone.

Picture

Here is a picture at 7 weeks post op!
Miami Plastic Surgeon