BBL Coming Up. I Need a Support System Dolls - Miami, FL

Hi dolls! I am new to RealSelf. I am glad I found...

Hi dolls! I am new to RealSelf. I am glad I found this site. I am nervous and excited about getting the BBL. I haven't told many people in my life that I'm going to get it because most don't agree with it. I do have a few strong people in my corner. I have been doing a lot of research. I'm worn out and still not sold 100% on one just yet lol. I am really leaning towards spectrum in Miami, FL. Has anyone already had their surgery with any of the doctors yet. I'm thinking about Dr. Otega, however they also reccommeneded Averez because he is a little cheaper. However we all now that cheaper is not always better. Please help can anyone share stories and pictures. BTW I am on the heavy side and I notice most people who have had the BBL were not that big in the first place.

BBL Sprectrum Aesthetics -Still Waiting- Hummmm

So I was planning on having my BBL done at Spectrum in Miami. I called and was not able to get through, but someone did send me an email and a text. I sent back everything requested at the time and had some question I also had. A day has went by and I have not heard anything back yet. I called and texted and no one has reached out to me yet. I do know that establishment can be busy and sometimes the hold time is long an a return call may be required. However I don't understand why a better phone and staff system is not in place. This procedures that are requested are popular and cost a lot. I just thought it would be better services especially being that this is the medical field. It makes you think will you have a hard time getting through right before the surgery or after you have the surgery. Not to mention they can lose business this way. I'm just saying. Any thought?