BBL & Liposuction - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Well I book with new life . My doctors is LLorente...

Well I book with new life . My doctors is LLorente Orlando. I'm worried and need help buying faja . Should I get bigger sizes or smaller size. I need help with things to take or any advice you can give me. I worried cause I'm a little big . I just wanna look amazing . I don't wanna forget anything . So I rather get prepared earlier .

Paper

So I'm 67 days away from my surgery . I'm so happy . I've started my diet . I looks for a hotel or an AirBnb any suggestions let me know . I book my ticket which was 186 round trip from NYC to Miami for 8 days .

They are killing me

So I called new life because my job required some paper in order to approve for the leave and it's been 3 weeks already . Then today I call and guess wait they gave me the run around for 12 to tell me to call back .

Booty issues

I'm a lil worried about the doctor I choose. I feel like he may not give me the big O booty I want . I'm thinking of changing to ghurani help I need some feed back

Getting closer

Purchasing this chair for home ????

Thinking of switching DR

Well ladies I watched a lot of women go Thur with there BBL and wish they would of went some where else not all just some . He's an amazing doctor but everything he delivers is very natural. I want a big ghetto booty and I've seen only 2 women come out with a big enough booty for my liking . I was a book and a basically no waist . And I also don't see him work with heavy women as much in was 209 in the beginning of this journey now I'm 204 . I was thinking of Ghurani he usually work with heavy women . I'm thinking of doing my breast with LLorente later on and my booty with Ghurani. Ladies give me some feed back .

Update wish picture

More pictures

DM

Does anyone have. BBL they would like to sell ?

Switch Doctor

I've decided to go to DR Ghurani .

Hit me up ASAP

Is anyone selling any BBL Items ab board form , BBL pillows ?