BBL 5'0 Tall Where Are the Ortega Dolls? - Miami, FL

Id like my body reshaped I look like sponge bob. ...

Id like my body reshaped I look like sponge bob. Has anyone used doctor Mel Ortega in Miami? If so will you please give me your review or experience and his center and on him? Im tired of having a flat ass, and I did some research. I called Cortez but they charged my card $500 with out authorization, and nobody will call me back to reimburse me my money.

Lab request in

So far my coordinator Liz has been great about communicating with me. I get my labs done tomorrow!

massages help

do any of you ladies know who I can call for lipo massages? I wont have a car rental. I have my bbl on 11th with Doctor Ortega.

today is the day

I got in at 2pm with doctor mel t ortega @spectrum. Not going to lie Im getting nervous. I will post before and after pixs later this week.

5 days post op

5 days post op and Im back home. Dr. Cortez was very professional with me. The front ofx is a nightmare. I feel bad for him becauseI know his staff has probably caused him alot of buisness and bad reviews. However, thus far I am reviewing his surgery performed on me not his ofx staff. So far it looking good. I dont remember when Im suppose to stop using the triangle pad for my back if anyone knows please comment.Also having alot of neck pains from laying face down. anyone that can give me any healing advice or sleeping advice.

before pic