BBL by Dr. Sergio Alvarez

Hello ladies.! I am CLEARED, booked and ready to...

Hello ladies.! I am CLEARED, booked and ready to go!! 47yo 5'6 200lbs, previously TT 11 years ago. Looking to have fat removed from these handles and my back area. I have maintained my tummy tuck pretty well. Looking forward to having a smaller waist line and not too much fat added too my buttocks.

Pics

A few before pics. I also wanted to let everyone know that I will be staying in a recovery house called New Life Recovery which is located in a newly gated community located less than 10 miles from Spectrum and less than 15 min from the airport. I have spoken with WILLIAM on several occasions and he is JUST AWESOME! If interested I will leave his info below.
New Life Recovery House
William Miranda
786-301-5166 for more details????

New Life Recovery Home

Anyone looking for a recovery home should contact William with New Life Recovery home which is located in a newly gated community only 10 miles from spectrum and less than 15 from Miami airport. That is where I will be staying during my recovery, he helped me out with answering a lot of my questions! I also received a discount when I included my recovery home when I scheduled my appointment with Dr. Alvarez at Spectrum.
William
786-301-5166

2 WEEKS TO GO!!! BBL with Dr. Sergio Alvarez

OK... So I am nervous and excited at the same time preparing myself mentally for the pain Breathing technique on deck! I did measurements today smh, I'm 5'6 200lbs.. 44 41 47....idk. "thinking" how is THIS going to turn ooouut 4 me. Before I leave I will post more before pics and I will try to record as much as possible While I'm in Miami, so that I can share my experience with everyone. :)

BBL DR. SERGIO ALVAREZ

MIAMI BOUND ?????????????????????????????????I DON'T THINK YA READY FOR THIS JELLY#bootylicious????

BBL

Omg! ...everything went well with my surgery. Will post as I get the strength. The pain is REAL!

3day p0st op