Back at It Again, Interested in a BBL!! - Miami, FL

So I had my breast reduction back in june 2014 and...

So I had my breast reduction back in june 2014 and now I'm ready for another procedure. Well not quite, I'm currently 5 months pregnant and I'm due for a second C-section in December of this year. While pregnant, I've been researching this procedure and some Miami Surgeons. I think I'm going to go with Dr. Blinski. He's experienced and has nothing, but great reviews for this procedure. He goes by the name Dr. Fix It! I called the office and the young lady I spoke with was nice and stated that he wouldn't be able to have a consultation with me until I'm 3 months Postpartum. I kinda feel crazy that I'm pregnant thinking about surgery, but with my first C-section I went through hell and back trying to get rid of that fat. I know this will be my last (I have complications with my pregnancies) and I want to get back to my early 20's shape. I will start uploading pics 2-3 months after I deliver. My goal is to hit the gym to tone up my thighs and arms before the procedure. Any suggestions?