4 Babies Left by Husband with my Youngest Only 6 Months Old, Self Esteem on the Floor. I Need a BBL. Miami, FL

Hello everybody I been reading reviews on here for...

Hello everybody I been reading reviews on here for a few months already and so far I like Dr. Hasan and specially his prices .
My self esteem is on the floor and I know if I get tis done I will feel much better about myself.
I have 4 kids a 15, 12 years old and a 20 and 6 month old babies and my babbies daddy just kick me out of the house and like 3 days later he was already with somebody else, a younger girl and that really hurts and have always wanted to get this procedure done and when I told him, his answer was "don't you think your to old to get that done?" I'm 40 years old so now that I'm not with him anymore I think is the perfect time to get it done it would help me with my self esteem and specially my Depression. I'm in Houston tx, does anybody have any suggestions on a good Dr. that is affordable, I don't have that much money. :( Thank everybody in advance.

I had my surgery done Sept. 24

Hello Ladies, sorry I haven't been able to log in and I wish I would before.
I had my surgery done on Sept.24 and when my ex found out I was in Miami he begged me to come back and he promised me the world and when I got back he was the best man I had ever met but it only lasted TWO DAYS and he went back to been the same ASSHHHOLE I have ever met in my life and I dont know why I have to love him so much.. he told me now I look like a cheap stripper and guys are only going to look at me just to #@ck for nothing serious.
Im about to post the before, post op and after pictures and yall tell me if I do Look like a cheap 40 year old stripper...