Round 2 Babe

I'm 42 years old 4'11 tall 106lbs. I'm 10 months...

I'm 42 years old 4'11 tall 106lbs. I'm 10 months post op from my first bbl. I'm happy with my first one but I just want little bigger and I want heart shape. This tim I go with Dr Hassan. My surgery in December 15, I have 2 1/2 months to go. Does any vet go with dr Hassan @ that time? Ladies I need your help !!! I'm looking for recovery house. Do you know anyone good , please give me their information. I want some hips and the bottom rounders. I hope dr Hassan give me what I wished for. Here are my current pictures.

3 weeks to go

Hi ladies, Eres( vanity) change my sx date after my original date one day. I pissed off because my coordinator didn't tell me. I found out by the pre op clearance lady. I want to stay the 7days after my sx for the massages and now I have only five days. I can't change my flight. I'm so mad. Anyway what can I do. Just want to stay positive. I'm so ready. Here is me 3 weeks before surgery.
Miami Physician