Brazilian Butt Lift, 24 Years Old - Totally Worth It - Miami, FL

I was motivated to See Dr. Mel T. Ortega after...

I was motivated to See Dr. Mel T. Ortega after seeing a girl on realself post her review. Her body shape was similar to mine and I was really shocked at how amazing she looked afterwards.

The place is called Spectrum Aesthetics and it is located in Coral Gables, Miami area and it was in a nice plastic surgery center. It looks very clean and the staff are Amazing! My coordinator was Karla, and my assistant who helped with every aspect was Jenny. They are both great and made me feel like family.

I would totally recommend this place. I had surgery with two other friends of mine so we are all healing together right now. I had a Brazilian Butt Lift and the areas Dr. Ortega had lipo are my arms, entire back, abdomen, chin, and inner thighs. I am so swollen but I can already see my shape coming through. My bum is HUGE! I can't wait for it to drop and fluff.

BBL Post Op Day Two

My swelling is still there, but i can see the shape much better now.
Lipo Area: Flanks, Back, Chin, Inner Thighs and Arms

BBL Post Op - Day 4

I have more swelling than before. Maybe because I have been self massaging. I am not taking any pain killers because the pain is tolerable. Level 2/10 Pain Scale and sleeping is getting better.

I am currently on a Slim Fast Diet with one balanced meal because I just don't want to order food or go out too much. It gets too tiring. Miami heat is humid and disgusting.

SWELLING in abdomen, it looks bigger than before but I am not stressing. I'm confident it will go away. I am talking about major swelling!

*Wishing I had more Hip projection, but I am still happy with my results.

BBL Post Op - Day 4

This time is just ONE garment on. From a flat butt, to a butt. I can be mistaken for LATINA! I am not concerned about projection or having a HUGE ass, I just wanted a shape to be there.

22 Days Post Op

I have noticed swelling going down. It is so hard to always sleep on your side and I don't have the most comfortable bed. So being on the couch has been a life saver for me. I love my results. I wish my swelling for my hips stayed though. I am def going for ROUND 2 before th end of this year. Dr. Ortega is amazing at what he does.

I will post pics in my undies sometime once swelling has gone down. I can't wait. IMPORTANT*** I have booty for days though, so if you were gifted with hips then he is perfect for you. However if you do not have much going on in the hips department I would consider letting him know your concerns. But the subtle work that I have is definitely worth it. I feel no pain or discomfort only when I sleep on a hard surface.

Chin Lipo and Scar

This is my Chin Lipo job. Im happy I have NO double chin. It feels tender to the touch and all I need now is a god neck cream. Prevention is key ladies.

I need to get my bottom lips filled with Juviderm again. ugh.

Spectrum Aesthetics Video Review

They posted my video!!
Daniel, The guy behind the camera is so hot! I was shy!

4 months post op BBL

I am so happy with my results. I am going back in a month or so to retouch and get more lipo. I can't wait!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mel T. Ortega is amazing! He is very detail orientated and is super understanding and intelligent. I felt very comfortable and he seemed to know what I want as soon as he put markings on me. He knows how much the body can handle and will only work on you if you're the right candidate. My only complaint would be about time, because he takes his time with his patients and waiting can be a little annoying. But I am glad to know he doesn't rush into anything.