Dr. Wendell Perry

I want to get my BBL done next month but I can't...

I want to get my BBL done next month but I can't choose..... its between Dr. Alvarez and Dr. Perry.... I had two consultations last week (Dr. Alvarez and Dr. Fisher). Exhaling! Dr. Alvarez is nice and personable but that doesn't make him the man for the job. Even if Im a little intrigued by him... Dr. Fisher is very popular but he won't even speak to you until you have agreed and payed for the surgery. He meets you the day before the surgery. That to me is insane! I am gone to put my life in a man hands that i have never met... The office is like a chop shop. He does 8 surgeries a day and Im suppose to think that he's going to take his time with me... Nope, I doubt it..... Its not going to happen for me but Thanks!!!

I have my consultation with Dr. Perry next week. I hope meeting him gives me a better understanding of who I should choose. Does anyone in real self land know anything about these doctors???????

Going with my gut!

My consultation with Dr. Perry was great... he was very informative and I felt extremely comfortable.

I feel excited and nervous at the same time!

Blood work done... now I'm waiting on my approval

I'm getting crazy anxiety.... just want to love it when it's done

Before I Say "I Do"

First... let me say Dr. Perry is amazing! His bedside manner, his knowledge, his willingness to take his time with you... he's just amazing. I feel like most surgeons treat there clients like vehicles in a chop shop. How can you possibly take your time and pay attention to every detail when your doing it 4 to 8 BBL a day. Dr. Perry only does one client a day.... and if it takes long, then it just takes longer. He personal called my ride and gave her the update on my status. His staff is amazing too...

I'm 4 days post op ... when I get the before photos I'll post them. I can't really speak too much about my results because I'm only 4 days post op... but I definitely see the difference!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough about Dr. Perry!