Absolutely in Love! - Miami, FL

August 26, 2016 I had my BBL with Dr Fisher. All I...

August 26, 2016 I had my BBL with Dr Fisher. All I can say is he did an awesome job on this body. I started 5'4 and 120lb in January and gained almost 30lbs by May. I had my surgery at Vanity. Ana, my preop coordinator was great. She always returned my calls and emails promptly. I know there were some really negative reviews about Vanity, but I had no problems from the moment I made my deposit and final payment. When I arrived to the office they took me straight back, took pictures, and had me sign paperwork. Dr Fisher came in, and gave me very detailed instructions about what to expect, and the risks involved with this procedure. He was warm, friendly, and definitely gave me the reassurance that I was in good hands.
Ok...now the real deal. When I woke up from surgery I was in a tremendous amount of pain. This is coming from someone who was in labor for 27 hours with no drugs. I have a very high pain threshold. However, the pain in combination with how drained of energy you feel when you first wake up, will have you feeling like you want to pass out. So, the nurses get me into a wheelchair and take me out the back door where my ride was waiting. I'm staying at Joyful Recovery house, and let me tell you guys Joy is wonderful. Very patient, understanding, and took good care of me from the moment I met her. The rest of my first night was a blur because all I wanted to do was sleep! She helped me to the bathroom and to bed, and that was it! Lights out. I woke up around 7am, and had enough strength to take myself to the bathroom. That was the first time I caught a glimpse of my new body. Later that day I had my first post op appointment, came back to Joys and was allowed to shower. Here are the pics I took as well as my before pics.

3 days Post op

I've been getting around pretty good since my second day post op. My biggest issue is the swelling that comes if I do a little too much activity. Oh, and the stiffness you get when you wake up from sleeping is terrible.

More pics

More pics where you can see my waist, abdomen, and lower back are still swollen. I will post more pics after my next massage when some more of the fluid is gone.

Day 4

I'm almost 4 days post op. Here are a few pics after my lymphatic massage. The massage itself wasn't pain full, just a little uncomfortable, because I'm still numb.

The good, the bad, and the swelling!

Ok, so I'll start with the good. Good news is I'm feeling almost %100 back to normal and my butt is already getting soft! Yes, there is a little jiggle going on! During lipo they load you up with lidocaine or something close to it, and the numb feeling last for a long time. I'm 11 days post op, and the feeling is finally returning to my abdomen, flanks, and back.
The bad....SITTING! I've been forced Into situations where I've had to sit on my butt for short periods of time. I called my surgeons office and he assured me that having to sit for short periods of time is not a big deal. I haven't noticed any decrease in volume or negative effects from it so far.
The swelling!... I have a pre-existing skin condition that makes my skin extremely sensitive. Well, around day 7 post op I began to experience extreme itching and redness on my torso and thighs. There was no question that the cause was my garment. I tried washing it, but still didn't help. Another call to Vanity, and I was told in my case, it was best to limit the use of the garment. It won't have any effect on whatever my final results are, and it's more for compression of the areas that were liposuctioned. That made me feel a little better. However I definitely notice the amount of swelling in my lower back and waist hasn't decreased. In fact some areas have a little bit more than with the garment. I wish I could wear it, but with time the swelling will subside, and my curves will be there. It's hard, but I have patience. Next week I will probably resume the lymphatic massages. Hopefully they'll help speed up the process.

Pics today

Some pics from today where you can see the swelling from not being able to wear my garment.

Getting soft..Swell Hell

Booty is getting softer every day. Yay! That's the only good news I have. Swell hell is real ladies! On days I can tolerate wearing my garment, I love my curves. Days that I can't tolerate it, ugh! My curves in my waist and hips darn near disappear. Patience is what I keep telling myself. After surgery you will go through all types of emotions that you weren't prepared for. It will still be a love hate relationship as your body changes and heals. All in all I'm still happy. And I still look better than I did before surgery! That's all that matters.

Video

Video
0:15
Posted a video. Hope it uploads.

Getting better

I'm pretty much feeling %100 back to normal. The only issue I really have is the swelling in my waist. Because I haven't been able to wear my compression garment, it seems to be taking longer to diminish. I'm still very happy with my results. My shape has a natural look, and I get lots of looks and complements.

Feeling good

Feeling pretty good these days. My only regret, not doing it sooner. I still get a lot of compliments about how natural my shape is. People who haven't seen me in a while can tell something is different, but for the most part they think I've just been working out, or eating differently.

Pics

Hope these pics upload

More pics

Let's try this again

......

Pics won't upload

I've tried 6 times to upload more pics today, and so far only one posted. I don't know what the heck is going on. Oh well. I'll try again another day.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

My overall experience with Dr Fisher was great! He took his time with me the day of my surgery, and answered my questions in detail. He gave me realistic expectations, and delivered the results I wanted.