I'm 46 and Thanks to Rami Ghurani I Have the BEST Booty in Miami, Florida! - Miami, FL

Ok ladies!!!!!!!!! Here you go and this is the...

Ok ladies!!!!!!!!! Here you go and this is the GOSPEL!!!!! I had my Brazilian Butt Lift done by Dr. Rami Ghurani in early February of this year and today was my first day to go out in public on the beach... I put on my tiny little Luli Fama Scrunch Back Brazilian bikini and walked the beach and let me tell you I have the best booty in Miami!!!!!!!!! It is AMAZING! PERFECT! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE and I mean everyone was turning their heads and today is Easter Sunday so you know the beach was packed!

I am a 46 year old woman with the body better than most 20 year olds thanks to Dr. Rami Ghurani. This is the best decision I have ever made in my life for myself and I am so happy I did it!! So happy!!!!!!!!

Will be taking the "after" pics soon so will post...

Will be taking the "after" pics soon so will post the before and afters shortly =)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I called my esthetician who I completly trust and asked her who to go to when I decided to have a Brazilian Butt Lift....she has never steered me wrong and she said Dr. Rami Ghurani hands down. She knows how important it is when having work done to only go to the best and the best is Dr.Rami Ghurani. I am soooooooooooooooooo happy and am soooooooooooooooooo blessed to have had Dr. Rami Ghurani as my surgeon. He is an absolute genius and as far as I am comcerned the best there is. Period. And his staff could not have been more compassionate and kind and supportive throughout the entire process.