44 YO BBL + Lipo Nov. 2015 Dr. O- Miami

190 lbs. Big belly, For $4500 they are doing 12...

190 lbs. Big belly, For $4500 they are doing 12 areas (full abdomen 4, full back 4, Waist 2, flanks 2) I just called the office yesterday and I have to lose 20 lbs. before I have surgery. Lost 2 lbs. overnight (went to gym 3 times). Yay! 50 days to go.
The price to have arms are 400 each area, so $800. I asked about a Tummy Tuck, they said afterwards see if I need it.

10 more pounds to go

I have 28 more days, and 10 pounds left. Plan to try juicing, heard it helps quick(7 lbs in 7 days). Still going to Bootcamp and Zumba at least 5 times a week.
Today, I received my EKG and clearance forms. I think I got them because I am over 40. Just saw the Dr a few weeks ago, So not too worried. My BP was better than normal.

No more weight loss 18 days till surgery

18 days to go. Just had labs, EKG (I'm over 40), and dr. Appt. All were normal, just waiting for MD to send "clear for surgery" back to Dr. Omulepu.
I just texted Liz about massage, it's $90 for 1 or $240 for 3. I know I will get 1, not sure if I will get 3. I already got a loan for the procedure, now just awaiting the day. I'm going with 2 others. Getting excited, trying to figure the size I will go. I am in Administration and shouldn't go too big, but I do want to get my money's worth.

Update my weight loss

I received my medical clearance

My EKG was finally confirmed by cardiologist, so my PCP sent the clearance. But at 5:30 tonight, Evelyn called. My labs are fine, but I didn't send my urinalysis. I had protein, a few WBC's, and some Ketones. My ketones are high because I am dieting, and slightly dehydrated from going to the gym so much. I had to have a urinalysis, which also was fine. So hopefully, I can email that tomorrow, and I'll be in the clear

Only 7 days left

I leave for Miami next Thursday! The office just called this evening to confirm my appointment. Just waiting time.

Flight leaves today. Miami here I come!

Just finished packing. I pacred the Arnica Gel, Triple Antibiotic, Gauze, tape, female urinal (heard I won't want to sit down on a toilet right after). My clothes are mostly dark do I don't stain them, and mostly dresses or loose fitting skirts & loose leggings fit the flight home. Called Karla @ Recovery House. They have WiFi, so I can work from there. Also, they said only bring clothes, they will cook and have all supplies. I'm a nurse, do I'm concerned about infection. Do, I'll use my own creams (no double dipping). I also bought a cheap thermometer to see if I develop a high tempetature, do I can hey on antibiotics quickly. I hope they home me one preventively.

Surgery is in 6 hrs. I'm i Miami

I got the call from Spectrum about 4pm, right before my flight. My surgery is scheduled @ 630 am. My friends are at 5 am & 5:30 am. We stayed at the Best Western Miami international, beautiful hotel across the parking lot from Spectrum (ttl. $170/nt) We can walk less there in the am. Had to walk to CVS to get antibacterial soap, only 4 blocks. Since our surgery is so early, we couldn't eat after 9pm. Welp, only a few hrs left, very anxious!!!!!

One more thing, I printed off a pic for the dr to take into the OR

I want to let him know what I want. So, he can check it while he works on me.

Finished with surgery. Will post more tomorrow

I feel achy, but nor much pain.

So glad I came excellent results

I feel great my butt is way too big right now but I know I am going to lose 30%. My waist is very tiny my stomach is flat I will need a tummy tuck but I knew that going into it cuz of my weight how much I weighed. I have only taking pain meds for the first day I took 1/2 percocets and the second time I took it I threw it up so I'm not taking percocet anymore no pain no problems as a little achey and I back but I take Tylenol Extra Strength 500 milligrams for that today about 24 hours after surgery I walk to the grocery store 2 miles no problems I didn't want to walk back so I took over this has been a really good experience!.

Flying home now

I have continued to walk everyday. Feeling great. Got my cigar shipped pillow for the ride. No problem for 40 minute drive. Concerned about 2 1/2 hr flight. I am going home with drain. It did help with decreasing the swelling, so I am okay.

Glad I had this surgery

It's been 2 1/2 weeks. I feel good. Back to my very active life. My faja is too big, so it's making creases in my back. I still have swelling.
Warning: Do not take out your own drain! The drain they put in is not the typical JP drain, the small circular tube, this is a large flat piece of plastic that's about 10 inches long and it hurts like hell coming out. I have not taken pain meds the whole time except for the first day I took a half a pill. Taking out my drain, I had to take a whole pill to take this out and it still hurt like hell.

2 weeks pic, so happy

I love my butt, but my Curves are great

2 Months Post Op

So much happier

2 1/2 months

Still love my results

About 3 months Butt unchanged

The butt has stayed the same. I'm still 30 inches in the waist and 42 inches in the lateral / butt area. I need my tummy to flatten out some more. So, I'm having a tummy tuck. I just scheduled with Dr Cabral in Dominican Republic. I also made another review on that so feel free to follow. I'm going April 6th to DR, I'm having a tummy tuck, breast lift, lipo, and BBL. I want my waist at 27 or smaller, and butt at 44 - 46 inches.

Spectrum Aesthetics, excellent results. No infection, gave me better than expected results. Clean facility. I felt safe there. Noticed single use supplies/packaging. That was a plus.