43 Y.O. 5'9" 213 Lb. Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Time for the Butt I Have Wanted 4 Many, Many Years. - Miami, FL

I have stalked Realself the last year. I have...

I have stalked Realself the last year. I have finally started my journey review, and mustered up enough courage to go through with the BBl procedure, I think (I'm a BIGGG time nervous nelly). I am 5'9" and curently 213 lbs. I plan to lose between 20-25 lb. before my surgery, which is currently scheduled for 9/9/2016 (would like to get it moved to 9/8) with Dr. Fisher in Miami. I was 220 lbs. 2 months ago. I am a wife, mother, and grandmother and now that we are empty nesters it is time to do something I have wanted off and on for many years. That is to have the butt I want and slimmer waist than I currently have so I look better in clothes and without ; ). I look forward in interacting with you dolls and educating each other through our experiences. It is really hard to find a Dr. just based on reviews and consults and the costs are all over the board. We do have to remember we are all individuals and not everyone's body type will fit an-others. Wish pics may not always be realistic for your body type. I do keep that in mind when looking at pics. For the next 4 months I will be gathering supplies, planning lodging, and flights. As my journey begins I will be reading a lot and absorbing your experiences. Wishing us all good travels and good results dolls.

Changing doctor now going to Dr. Delvecchio