42 Year Old Want That Banging Body Back! - Miami, FL

Loving to follow all u dolls journey...now im on...

Loving to follow all u dolls journey...now im on mine..soon 2 be a Dr. Fisher doll in May at Vanity cosmetics....Seen alot of his work and he is gifted to say the least..but i need to be 168lbs before surgery. Im 5'1 and currently 190!! Im on a srious mission. Wish me well..i gotta get it done. Holla at yall later????

Me and my booty..side view..will gradually update some pucs

Just wanted to show what im working with..i need this waist snatched after 6 kids ranging from 21 to 3yrs old..ikr!! Well i want that juicy bubble butt back!!so do u dolls think i need to not lose to much to re achieve??

weightloss...ugh!!!

All my life even after kids( except my last 2) i bounced back to a size 10...but now ima size16 and gotta lose alotta weight. Bmi 35..Ive cut calories,work out and yet it seems impossible. Im already booked and date locked 5/26/16! WHAT CAN I DO YALL???? I DONT WANNA PUSH BACK DATE..WHAT IF I DONT LOSE IT??? ANY WEIGHTLOSS SUGGESTIONS????

May is almost here!!!

As many of you dolls know i have to lose weight for bbl. I was 200lbs but im proud to say ive lost 12lbs!!! Honestly i only want to get down to 180 so i can have a juicy booty...in the meantime im just gonna keep doin what i need to do to lose weight bcause i need to regardless considering im only 5'1. I ONLY HAVE 6 WEEKS TILL SURGERY PENDING ALL GOES WELL..ITS SO UNREAL!!!! Soo please wish me well..will keep u all posted.

Slowly stocking up...help!!!

Calling all dolls!!!!!!!...ESPECIALLY POST OP....... IM SO CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT LIPO BOARD AND FOAM TO GET. CAN SOMEONE OUT THERE HELP ME DECIDE WHAT SITE AND THE EXACT/BEST ONES TO GET PLZ AND THANK YOU. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON PRE OP SUPPLIES WILL B GREATLY APPRECIATED????????

Future Fisher dolls...

Im still nervous to be expected...but im so happy Dr. FISHER is back on IG!!! In my heart i knew he is a man of integrity. Ive read alot of scary things about vanity but ive had nothing but a good experience so far (fingers crossed..lol) but im in balls deep now 3 days pre op. Im just happy to know that this site is on it!! And important info is shared. Im stepping out on faith and everybody journey and situation is different. So well wishes to all my pre op girls going in and healthy healing to my post op girls. My time is near. Any last minute advice for being nervous anxious and a little scared post op dolls??

Im here in Miami!!!

Here in miami at the airbnb spot. nervous,anxious!! My sx buddy is already at vanity and im due at 3:30pm..ikr?! Well atleast he will see me after the rollercoaster ride of not knowing. Well i put my fate in God's hands and im steppin out on faith. This is sooo surreal!! At any rate i built the confidence for preop pics..meh...and best wishes to my sx buddy and all my preop n post op babes.

Bbl

Im Alive!!!!! Yes dolls i made it to the other side (this side)!!! Will update pics soon. Recovery aint the worst but it aint no joke. More sore than anything???? dizziness come and go as well. But worth it. Vanity customer service can be frustrating but for the most part they stay busy but they were sweet to me..and plenty of big juicy booty. Thanks for all the prayers dolls!!

lipo board

Im 4 days post op...am i supposse to be using my lipo board now???

Post op bravery!!

Its been a journey dolls to say the least but i can say all u dolls been amazing!! Pre and post. The recovery was to be expected thats what i luv about Dr.Fisher he give it to you straight..all the expectations. Wasnt as bad as i thought or imagined. The swelling, stiffness is bout all right now.and the challenge of sitting on thighs while having bm..oh and havin hubby wipe ur backside isnt what i expected. One minute ur happy with results n then next ur like what hav i done!? But to b clear im VERY SATISFIED!!! ITS ALOT OF ADVICE ON THE WEB and esp realself has some helpful tips etc..but 4 the most part following ur doctor post op instructions is very important. I think time and once swelling is gone it will exceed our expectations...AM I.THE ONLY ONE. WHO HAS BN GOIN THRU WEIRD EMOTIONS AND EVEN CRYIN CAUSE U FEEL HELPLESS?? LOL.....WELL HERES MY POST OP PICS

Keepin it real..the naked truth..

Hi dolls!!! Hope all my pre op babes are being brave and post op sweeties are healing ,happy and healthy and above all satisfied with ur results. As for me im doing much better...still a little stiff on my sides and a tad bit swollen. But to me it was worth it!!! NOW LADIES IM 2 WEEKS POST OP AND I FEEL I CHEATED U GUYS BY NOT SHOWING MY TRUE NAKED BODY WHEN ALOTTA OF U DOLLS DID WHICH ENCOURAGED ME FROM THE GET GO. SO TODAY IVE BUILT TRUE COURAGE TO SHOW U BABES HOW SCREWED UP I WAS AND HOW DR. FISHER PUT ME BACK TOGETHER...AND IM NO LONGER ASHAMED AND I PRAY THIS HELPS SOMEONE..RATHER ITS TO DECIDE ON FIXING THEIR BODY WITH DR. FISHER OR WHOM EVER...I SUGGEST THE MAN WITH THE MAGICAL SCULPTING HANDS DR. FISHER!!! PRE OP I WAS 5'1 AND 177LBS. OK BRACE URSELF!!!!...THIS IS BACKSIDE ONLY JUST BCAUSE IM STILL LOOKING FOR THE OTHER ORIGINAL PRE OP PICS.

tummy healing

Soooo..my tummy looks weird its still a lil swollen and navel looks warped n hour glass waist hasnt came thru all the way yet.. but i can see its getting better by the day so how many ladies r experiencing or experienced this?????...im not worried about im just 2 weeks post op..i think it will all come together... more pics coming..dont laff at my art either..defntlly didnt want to show swollen vajayjay..lol..

getting better

As we all know recovery is something else...was in alotta pain 4 some reason today. But i got up ate something n walked, i felt better with the help of some pain meds..lol... i think its my body way of saying its healing n ironing out the kinks so to speak. Us women are strange creatures we over think alot..well i do...but im happy to say the least..as i said before my after is better and i know in time and healing my results will be getting better...im confident Dr.Fisher did his best with my old ragged body and i need to relax n know happiness is fr within n he did a great job...so i updated sum pics..and yall seen my before am i better or nah??? I know i am n we as ladies speaking fr experience hav to know that we know we r getting better..

Happiness is what it does..

Continuous healing and defntlly happy with Dr. Fisher and my results. Is my body perfect? Defintlly not!! I still hav stretch marks n cellulite..n tummy not whr i want it yet. Just thankful im not whr i used to be.

Feelin it today!!!

The hips dont lie...small update...8 weeks post op????????????

Pics at 8wks

Luvn these hips..booty comin along. 8 wks

8 weeks in

Random pics...

Another view

Lookin back at it..

Getting used to it all

Yea so i went out last nite..hope i didnt do damage to the booty cause i didnt wear a faja..n i was twerkin n dippin it..lol...yea i know no squats..but i had fun..n soon as i got home jumped in that faja..still gettn used to it all..the luv n the hate. All good tho. Just a quick update pic..luvn me sum me. Hope the fluff is real i should be going thru it by now..

5 mos post op

Still satisfied..still fluffing. The fluff is real!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He is a very talented surgeon. He gives it to you straight on what to expect as for as results and recovery. Very easy going and eases your fears. He definitely has an eye for sculpting. And welcome wish pics. He is at the top of his game. But yet humble,caring,sweet and make feel so comfy and at ease. And definitely put a smile on your face before and after.