41 Year Old Soon to be an O doll Miami, FL

I have done extenisive research and i have made...

I have done extenisive research and i have made up my mind to do the BBL then a tummy tuck later. I completed my online consultation and thats the doctors reconmendation. I selected Dr. Mel Ortega based on clients reviews and before and after photos. Im curvy but this old body needs some help. Im 5'4" and 172 lbs. Since I haven't met him in person I dont know if i need to loose weight prior to surgery.

Futute O Doll

I finally selected a Dr. I selected Dr. O my patient coordinator Jenny thus far is amazing. I am very nervous I have paid 1/2 my deposit and making my remaining deposit in 2 weeks. I did read several reviews where patients ended up with infections so I am asking questions on their policy in case that occurs. I am going to stay in a recovery house in case there are any complications so I am shopping around for the best one now. I am going to post as much detail as I can thru my journey and experience.
Dr. Mel Ortega