I'm 40 Years Old in Need of a BBL - Miami, FL

I'm getting a little nerves about my up coming BBL...

I'm getting a little nerves about my up coming BBL surgery. I'm so excited!!! I'm tired of feeling insecure about my flat butt. I finally gathered up the courage to do something about it. I decided to go with Dr. Daniel Calva. Hopefully he is able to give me the butt I always wanted. I'll post my results after the surgery. Wish me luck!!!

Also I decided to stay at Dolls Recovery House.

Almost Time!!!

Im here at Eres waiting on Dr. Calva. I'll keep you ladies posted.

Dr Calva gave me a Donk

I love Dr. Calva. He really took care of me. Ladies dont be scared to give him a chance. You can call him whenever you need him. I'm not sure what he did but was up and walking around right after my surgery. I didnt have pain. Just a little soreness.

5 weeks post

So far things have been healing well. My stomach is on flat flat.????I'm so glad I dont need a tummy tuck. My Azz still fat and it even giggles when I walk. Hopefully it doesn't shrink anymore.I love my results!!!. I'll try to post more pics soon.

5 weeks post

My butt is shrinking but I still love my results

My butt has gone down alot but I still love my results. No round 2 for me I'm gonna be satisfied with what I have.

Another pic

Another pic
Miami General Surgeon

Dr. Calva is excellent!!!. He really took care me.