I'm 38 Years Old and Have 3 Kids, I Have Been Studying the BBL Procedure over 3 Years, Now is Official Dr. Fisher is my Choice.

I'm Brazilian, so I'm obsessed with my body and...

I'm Brazilian, so I'm obsessed with my body and after 3 pregnancies and only thanks to good gene I was able to get back in shape every time, but with the lack of exercise what was up, come down, so yes I need a BBL, breast aug, vaginal correction of the muscle ( blather is low) , yes I have a list !
I left myself for last for a long time waiting for the right time, so now my time has arrived and I'll start with my BBL . I researched DR.s in Brazil and USA and found experts on bbl in booth country's , but because of the post-surgery I decided to stay close to home since my youngest is 4y , and the best Dr. near my is Dr. Fisher, his work is impressive, I'm confident that he will give me beautiful results.

MORE WISH PIC*S

2 months away from BBL , more wish pics!

BBL Supply List

This List is from a Girl that been through BBL this May 2016 and this is what she wrote, I found it very useful .
Pre-op supply list

Here are the things I purchased and used for the post op recovery.

-female urinal/EZP (Life saver!!!!)
-compression garments from Leonisa (I highly recommend buying the full length garments, not the knee high ones)
-high compression anti-embolism stockings
-protein powder
-pineapple juice
-Smart water & Gatorade (for replenishing electrolytes)
-frozen fruit
-Magic Bullet (for mixing shakes and smoothies)
-low sodium foods
-Extra strength Tylenol (prescription meds were making me sick, only took half doses when really necessary)
-body pillow
-wedge pillow
-boppy pillow
-neck pillow
-Dial anti bacterial soap
-Neosporin
-first aid spray
-baby wipes
-arnica gel and pills (didn't use much)
-Make Me Heal pre op and post op vitamins (used all pre op and using the post op off and on)
pre-op -Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K, Thiamin, Rioflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Panthothenic Acid, Calcium, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Boron, Vanadium, Choline, Inositol, Citrus Bioflavonoids
post-op- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K, Thiamin, Rioflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Panthothenic Acid, Calcium, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Boron, Vanadium, Choline, Inositol, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Quercetin, Rutin, Bromelain, Papain, Pancreatin, L-Arginie Hydrochloride, L-Glatimine

Items I bought and have not yet used:
-BBL pillow
-large pool noodles (to place on the toilet bowl for thigh support)
-lawn chair (with a cut out hole for my butt)
My thighs are very sore and swollen so I am not yet able to sit on them.

Things I would have purchased if I knew what this recovery would Really entail for me:
-grabber (to grab, pick up things)
-knee pads
-elbow pads

This is all I can think of. I hope this helps you ladies with surgery preparations.

2 days until my BBL !!!

It's almost time! I'm making sure I got everything done before surgery,it's a lot a have small kids in school so is not gonna be easy, but my husband is very supportive and thank God i him, looking into more wish pics to show the DR. , i hope I'm not forgetting anything ! :)

Today is the day !!

On my way to vanity, I can't help not getting nervous, but I trust God before anyone and I know he is with me. So far my experience we the vanity staff is been good , they have been professional in person and on the phone. Well here are some before pics , we'll be posting my after as soon as I can . ;)

2 day post-op

This is nothing like any others surgery you could have, I had vaginoplasty recently, 3 births without pain meds at all so I know what pain is , it's different because besides the pain , soreness you are unable to relax in a normal way , laying on top of the area you just had lipo is tough , and not been able to sit , the drain bother a lot , but I can say I'm much better today on my second day post-op I could only drink fluids like Gatorade and water , some soup in my first day . Last night I eat some chicken and rice and that made me feel much better. I started the make me heal vitamins and the arnica, the arnica box instructions said to take 2 pills and than 2 every hr for 2 hrs and than 2 every 6 hrs, but that gave me a head ache so I had to stop , than I spoke a friend that had lipo so said she took 1 pill a day so I'll do that instead, but it did make me feel a lot better the arnica, l have been taking my meds since day one and the stool softer but so far I haven't done #2 , the #1 I do standing with the urinator that worked great. I had my first massage yesterday and that was great , some pain but relieved after, I'm drinking lots of pineapple juice, all I can say is I could not have done this without my husbands support and help . Here are some pics! :)

Cell saver review

So I paid for the cell saver , which is a process of saving the blood you loose and cleansing and re insert back to your system through the iv at the same time the surgery happens , that alone has helped me to recuperate at least 70% faster and better , I can only recommend this, if you are spending the money on this surgery go all the way to help your self , because the post-op is the worst part of this , I can't imagine if I had not done this how bad I would be . This is my 3rd day I walk fine by my self even the stairs, I go to the bathroom by my self , I need very little assistance to undress and shower , I still get tired here and there and I have to sleep, but not as often as the firsts days . The brushing is very much less, healing is better. So it's worth it ! ;)
Pics are from 2nd day

Day 6

Day 6 post-op pics

Day 11

More post-op pics day 10 and 11 .

Massages

Dr. Fisher said the massages are very important part of recovery and I must say its true it made the lipo area smooth as i got it done, no dents or lumps, I had my done by Vera (954) 531-7099 she came to my house and really cared to make me heal, she is totally awesome !

Photo update

Before and after 4 wks post-op

Time don't pass fast enough when your in post-op

I feel 100% , except for some soreness and burning sensation in lipo area here and there, but there no comfortable position, not sitting and having to wear the lipo foams ,boards etc .. your stack at home and time dregs like a snail. It's now 5 weeks and 3 days and it feels like such a long time has passed, but I knew recovery wasn't easy .
I want to point the thing that most helped me in recovery so far;
1-Beets, carrots and pineapple juice you can blend with orange juice also . ( source of iron and more , this got me up)
2-protein shakes with Fruits.
3- smooth move tea this helped me go #2, no need for other stuff.
4- Tumeric powder and honey , tumeric is a organic anti-inflammatory, so this help specially the lipo area heal faster.
5- multi-purpose funnel, I used it to pee standing up $99 cents at Walmart.
6- couldn't do without arnica at all.
7- my vitamins iron, c, d, folic acid and make me heal vitamins for post- op.
8- under pads to laying on top is great help for the fist week.
9- disposable underwear is great for when you get your period , my was in the first week post-op :( .
10- Bio-oil for scar, but also use it for all my skin I massage the lipo area with it after bath, it's great for wrinkles .
Over all drinking lots of fluids ( water too) and eating well ( proteins, chicken etc)every 2.5 hrs .
See the pics also . ;)

Time don't pass fast enough when your in post-op

I want to point the thing that most helped me in recovery so far;
2-protein shakes with Fruits.
3- smooth move tea this helped me go #2, no need for other stuff.
5- multi-purpose funnel, I used it to pee standing up $99 cents at Walmart.
6- couldn't do without arnica at all.
7- my vitamins iron, c, d, folic acid and make me heal vitamins for post- op.
8- under pads to laying on top is great help for the fist week.
See the pics also . ;)

6 weeks

8 wks today

I have been sitting since 6 wks Dr. Fisher said that the fat I had up that point is what survived so, I've siting its still uncomfortable but as I sit more easier it get , but still looking good , my waist still getting smaller , I'm still massaging, it's helping a lot! ;)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fisher is an Artist, he really knows what he is doing, very outgoing, I felt very comfortable he answered all my questions, listen to me and my expectation, never rush me , he was honest about the results,he explained the whole process from sx to post-sx what to expect, most important he gave me what I wanted, I'm very pleased with my results, I recommend Dr. Fisher he is the BBL Master,( Follow him at Instagram for more of his recent BBL pics and videos, I did and help me) .