37 Yr Old, 2 Kids Ready to Get Me Back - Miami, FL

So, I've been stalking realself since 2013 looking...

So, I've been stalking realself since 2013 looking and admiring and have finally decided to have my BBL. I contacted Vanity and decided to go with Dr. Anthony Hasan. From what I've seen, he really knows how to snatched a waist and that's what I'm looking for. I put my deposit down and are scheduled for January 08 2016.

Count down...T-minus 3 days

So....it's been almost a month but, everything is set! Leaving Thursday morning. I haven't purchased a Faja yet. I prefer to try it on first so, I'll get one while I'm down there. (They're so pricey in NY) I'm gonna put up my current pics the night before so I can see the difference. Praying for a safe SX and recovery.

Day 4...

So, I arrived on Thursday 1/7/16 went to Vanity did my remaining labs and went to Dolphin Mall after. It was there I lost my phone ( So freaking pissed ) I'm just getting back on now. Let me back track to Friday. I was Hasan 2nd surgery for the day. He expressed to me that he would've preferred for me to be his first patient of the day because I was bigger than most females he worked on but he was okay with spending a little more time on me. Dr. Hasan is straight to the point. He's very good and practical with his visions of a females bodies. Something I truly appreciate. I went under at 10:45 was in my Faja and out of recovery by 2:30. The weekend was hard. Not being able to sleep, no appetite, in and out of sleep, the stiffness and soreness. The only plus was being able to use the bathroom the day after my surgery. So, come Monday I got my 1st massage. Miriam is a sweetheart. She didn't know she was some what popular on Realself. ( I thought that was cute) I'm not gonna lie, the first massage hurt me like hell ( everyones pain tolerance is different ) but, she did her best to make me feel as comfortable as possible. I have my 2nd one later today so will update more then.

Before and After pics so far

Miami Physician

I believe I made a good decision with him. Although he's a busy Dr. he was very realistic with my desired body.