36 Years Old...2 Kids and Ready to Have the Body I Seem to Can't Achieve in the Gym! - Miami, FL

I been looking at Dr Jimerson's work for about 3...

I been looking at Dr Jimerson's work for about 3 years now and was about to finally go about setting a date with him until one of my friends told me about a place in Miami that was half of what he charges for a bbl. So I looked up Spectrum on Instagram and got more obsessed with having a bbl done so I emailed them for a consult. Shortly I was contacted back by Lis , who is my coordinator now.

Anyone had recent surgery with Llorente

Has anyone had a recent bbl with Llorente? Did he deliver the booty? ??

Getting Nervous

The count down has begun 6 more days!!! 4/2/16

Doctor changed again!

Spectrum is really starting to get on my last nerve! So this morning I received a call that Llorente will be out the office until next week and if I'm still wanting to have my surgery Saturday Dr. Alverez is available. Smh... I don't know what to do I have too off work, paid for my trip and all! I can't take these people serious

It's getting real!!!

Ladies it's getting real ...the offical countdown has begun. I am scared and excited at the same time. Praying everything goes good with me before, during and after surgery!!

Fine as Wine

Hey dolls ..I had my surgery on Friday April 1 with Alverez, he is the bomb he has great bedside manners and gave off the best first impression to me and my fiancee. He told me I was a great candidate for a bbl and had great skin. He asked me did I have any expectations . I said I want hips, projection and a@@ a@@ lol. And dolls this man delivered the dunk lol. I never had any booty or hips so you can't tell me nothing

Before pics

Here are some before pictures

1day post op

This is with my garment on. I haven't took any with it off yet. I try to wash it, get a shower and put it back on quick as I can.

Butt has shrunk!

So ladies did any of you all butt shrink??? Mine has got a whole lot smaller in just a little over a week. Is this normal? I wanted some buns not just a average!!!

Updated pics

Hey ladies here are some pics I took this morning. I'm not a selfie queen so I did my best!! Lol

Dr Alvarez was friendly but I waisted my money...

Dr Alvarez was friendly but I waisted my money with him doing my bbl. He focused on my stomach and waist. My back still looks the same and my butt has no volume or projection and had actually shrunk drastically at my 3 week post op ..I actually look the same as I did before surgery just no stomach hardly. I been contacting spectrum since my 3rd week about my concerns and all I get is " your results are different from the before!!! Really these people have no concerns after they get your money!

Before and After pictures

Here are my before and after pictures. I took them today.

Spectrum is a joke!

So I got an email from Spectrum that stated Alvarez looked at pics and wants to a revision but the catch is I gotta pay for anesthesia and OR fees! Really! These people are a joke BC I'm not paying him anymore money BC it should be free all the way due to my results not even being a 50% improvement. I'll rather pay full price to another surgeon to fix this mess!!!

I wish Dr. O could have done my surgery as planned in the beginning! I wouldn't be going through all this :(
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Alverez performed my surgery due to Llorente being out of the office until next week. At first I was okay with my results but after 2 to 3 weeks post op everything went downhill!