36 Year Old Mom....2 C-sections - Miami, FL

I decided to go with Dr. Alvarez. I emailed my...

I decided to go with Dr. Alvarez. I emailed my photos, Liz with spectrum contacted within the next hour, she was very nice and encouraged any questions. I put down a deposit of $300 the next day. (I had done research approximately one year prior to making my final decision) My surgery date is set for July 1, 2016. I'm super excited. So far, so good with my experience as far as working with the ladies at Spectrum Aesthetics.....stay tuned!

48 hour count down until bbl with Dr. Alvarez

Ladies, it's almost that time and I am super excited, not nervous just yet, however, I want to make sure I take with me all the things I will need post op! So, if you ladies have things to suggest that I take please let me know. Also, I will be adding before and after pics! My sx date is July 1.....

This Junk Hurt like crappie, both lipo and contouring, BUT I love my results.....still a lot of swelling, I'll go for my lymphatic drainage tomorrow.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon