36 Mom of 1. 5'8 130lbs Gained 10lbs - Miami, FL

My hubby always made fun that "all you gotta do is...

My hubby always made fun that "all you gotta do is put that fat in your butt" jokes and I finally did it. I didn't thought much and just made the decision in as soon as I found RS page. From the decision to the operation was in the window of 3months. I'm happy its out of the way and I no longer have to wait. A decision I made and not telling the hubby until I got my surgery date! But he's very supportive and I'm grateful for that. My decision on the Dr that is to perform was kinda hard. At first I was looking at Dr Fisher but something made me pull toward and decide New Life Dr Llorente.
So, I'm a skinny 130lbs at 5'8 tall and was told I had to gain weight.
It's hard to gain when you don't have much of an appetite.
I went back to eating everything gluten (which I manage not to do for nearly 2years) and everything dairy (4years of cut back on dairy intake).
I used whey & muscle powder in my smoothie which consists of a whole avocado, milk, scoop of ice scream & ice. I had one before bed for 10days.
I gain 10 lbs in 2 months. Not a lot but very hard for me to do as my job & metabolism makes me burn it so fast.
I was neither excited or nervous which was pretty unusual for me.
Day of surgery was July 5th 2016. I was pretty much out by the time the pina colada was injected.
I took a shower by the second day. Scale of 1-10 on pain it's about 13 on the first two days. Now it's about a 9.
Today is Friday and I finally did a #2. No ex lax to help just drank and made myself eat. The pressure of pushing is painful & feels like everything is burning.
My right cheek seems to be more in pain/swollen then my left.
Even tho my package includes 5 massages, I only did it the day after surgery. That was a pain scale of 18!!
I got my husband to massage me yesterday and will be doing it today as I won't be driving two hours back to office for the massages - an probably for the rest of the recovery ;)
I'm also stop taking pain meds 24hours now and to tolerate my healing process.
Long story short, looking forward to everything not to be so swollen :)

Boobs and sclerosis is killing my back

Any suggestions on how to sleep? Like I said boobs is in the way and my back is killing me sleeping on my belly.
My right butt is more tender from yesterday and I can feel "electrical buzzes" on my right stitches above the cheek. Also my right calve feels like I went to the gym & almost pulling-a-hamstring feeling. Are any of these normal?
Left side feels like it's healing good.
On a good note I went #2 again w no laxative help. Appetite is 50/50 but I'm trying to eat so I'm functioning normally.
I only did one massages since surgery (the day after) it was included w my package. But I don't think I can sit two hours driving to get a 45min rubdown. So the hubby has the pleasure of rubbing my fat flat lol.
Last pic is to show how dark my right butt is. We been rubbing on it a lot. I'm using tiger balm and coconut oil for my massages front and back.

Making my forte everywhere I go lol Legs are on the coffee table while back is on edge of sofa.
Last night I gave in and took the meds the dr prescribed so I can sleep.
I walked around the block last night and this morning.
I'm shrinking as its not as painful to zip up my faja. Thinking of wearing my waist cincher underneath it.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He was brief. Knows what's he's doing. In out wham bam thank you ma'am. Staff was mediocre