36 ... Three Children... Ready for my BBL with Dr. Omulepu - Miami, FL

I have read several reviews about different...

I have read several reviews about different Doctors on RS and finally had the courage to call and lock a price in with Dr. Omulepu at Spectrum in Miami,FL. I've been communicating with Lisbeth, she's seems to be very nice. I'm still not sure of date, but I'm aiming for end of July or first week of August. I will be staying the 5days/4nights at the recovery house that's includes in the all inclusive package that Dr. O has offered. If anyone has stayed there or went to Dr. O... Please let me know what to expect!? Thanks dolls!

IN PERSON CONSULTATION FRIDAY WITH DR. O

I will be flying to Miami Thursday to meet with Dr. O and check out the recovery house. Hopefully, he will be able to answer my questions, I will decide Friday on the exact date of Sx. Any questions I should ask?

The time is near..

Well RS its almost time for me to have my much needed BBL August 7,2015. I'm a bit afraid, but its no turning back at this point. I've seen several great results from Dr. O. and I've noticed a few reviews talking about staph infections. Please give me any tips, that will help me on my journey.

SURGERY BUDDY

Anyone having surgery August 7th with Dr.Omulepu? I will be staying at the recovery house with Karla... I'm just curious if anyone else on here will be there with me. I've traveling alone and starting to get cold feet. Heeeeeeelp!!!!

Pre op pics

I hope he can do something with this!

Me

ITS A DONE DEAL!!!

I was a bit nervous, almost backed out! I arrived to Spectrum at around 1030am.. I was then given an urinalysis to rule out pregnancy. Then it was on an popping. I was placed in the procedure room and asked to undress and get prepped for surgery... Dr. Omulepu came marked all the areas he planned to look and transfer fat.. He made it clear I wouldn't have any drains.....next came Claudia to go over all the consents and post op instructions after she explained everything ... The anesthesia guy came in started Iv and fluids and asked a series of questions pertaining to previous surgeries... Then I was rolled into the OR... Woke up with a big round butt.

12 days post op

Doing just Fine

Almost a year... Living my results!

Miami