35Yrs, Married with Two Kids, Ready for Some Assistance ...BBL - Miami, FL

Booked with Dr. Alvarez, im so excited and still...

Booked with Dr. Alvarez, im so excited and still nervous. I have done alot of research so i think im kinda ready. need this waist smaller and flanks gone...so far i have heard all good things on his overall work and personality. i will be using Spectrum Aesthetics. the reviews i heard on them before were a bit scary but so far so good, altho they may take a while to respond its not that bad. deposit paid, flight booked, lymphatic massage booked...... on my journey :)

Low Hemo

sigh.... so spectrum sent me to get some lab works done and my hemo is low, I need to get this up in two weeks so if you ladies have any advise on fast ways to up the iron please share I would really appreciate it. my surgery is scheduled for 9th august and I cant afford to reschedule :(

Loving my results so far

Haven't been on in a while. But my surgery was August 9 th with Sergio Alvarez. First let me say he's jus awesome.... First thing he asked was "how big" lol ... I was like nah I'm not into the Nikki Minaj butt. So he explained what he's gonna do and I was like mehn you know what's up.... So far I'm truly loving my figure and butt size. Gonna post some pics

Pre Op pics

Before sx... I need hips to be filled out an Lil more projection.... Ugh

Four days post Op....

Alot a swelling and still feeling light headed but so far results looking like what I want.. :)

Pre Op pics

Here's a few before pics.

Pre Op

Pre Op

Post Op

Medicalmassageprifessionals... Marian is awesome.

Two weeks