35YO Mommy Needed a Booty :) - Miami, FL

I have always had a bottom-heavy shape (thick legs...

I have always had a bottom-heavy shape (thick legs and wide, but boxy, hips), but a relatively flat behind. After having my son and spending half my life in a very dysfunctional, tumultuous relationship, i ended up at 230 lbs. I finally came to terms that I needed to get to a happy place, if not for me at least for my son, I couldn't be the mommy my son needed me to be if I was miserable. So.. I got out of the abusive relationship, got down to 175 lbs, and found my happy :) but as much progress as I had made with my body, no amount of squats, lunges, deadlifts, etc was able to make my backside proportionate to the rest of my lower half. I decided to take the plunge and get BBL surgery; it was one of the best decisions I have made.

Reschedule Was a Blessing in Disguise

I was originally scheduled for Dr Ortega at Spectrum Aesthetics, but was rescheduled with Dr Alvarez at the last minute. I literally received the reschedule call as I was taking my pre-op hibiclens shower. All I can say is that is was a blessing in disguise, Dr Alvarez was amazing. He is so friendly and down to earth, he takes the time to answer your questions and gives you honest expectations based on your body type, not just a cookie-cutter surgeon (and it doesn't hurt that he's a hottie too ;) lol). I am only one week post-op, and even with all the bruising, swelling and fluid retention, I can tell his work is amazing. He gave me the hips and backside that finally make my body proportionate. I'm so happy he ended up being my surgeon.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon