36Years Old, 3 Children, Housewife - Miami, FL

Dr osak is awesome just from the first...

Dr osak is awesome just from the first consultation.......
The staff is great
I can't wait to have my dream body done by him.

I went to the encore facility located in Hialeah

Curious

Ok I'm curious about this so called deposit encore say you can put down for a date, but they tell me they have/had a special going on for ppl who receiving taxes back. Im not receiving any tax money this year so I was curios on is there other ways you can pay for a bbl with bad credit?????

What's going on

What's going on with Dr. Osak?
Is his license still revoked?
Can he perform B.B.Ls?

Whats up wit Dr.Osak

Sooooooo is Dr. Osak back on the surgery table?????????

So what's going on

Ok so i get a phone call from vanity asking me to come in for a consultation or a online 40% discount. I told her i had a consultation with Dr.osak and got quoted and everything then i tell her i pushed it off til next year too give me more time to find another surgeon. So she goes to tell me that Dr.osak will be returning back in April (head scratcher)..........so this is where my questions and concerns come in at.

So to all my sistas out there, what the hell this be about???????

Oh almost forgot to mention i gets a email from Yaritza Abreu for me to come into vanity and send pics but i had my consultation at encore......I'm confused at this point.

WISH PIC????

WISH VID "2017"
0:10

Is dr. Osak still around?

Hello there, i haven't been posting lately but i would like to know is dr osak still on the op table?
I'm seeing dr ghurani around allot lately.

Hasan might have the juice

I'm thinking about going with Hasan for my bbl procedure. I'm thinking about a surgery date after thanksgiving.
Haven't had a consultation yet now due to hurricane "MATTHEW"????????????.
But i most def will try and use this

????HAPPY BORNDAY TO ME????

?It's my birthday???? today y'all????????

Cosmetics Miami Surgical Coordinator

Do anyone have/did have
Natalie Gonzalez for their coordinator???

Dr. Hasan