35 Yr Old, 2 C-Sec Births, Desire for a Curvy Body, Nice Hips and Big Round Booty! Is That Too Much to Ask For? - Miami, FL

I been contemplating the idea of surgery for a...

I been contemplating the idea of surgery for a very long time now. I became a RS member about a year ago. After reading through many reviews and being on numerous cosmetic surgeon websites, I decided to finally call to request further information.
I fell in love with Dr. Ayman Shahine's work but after researching about him I came to the conclusion that as much as I like his work I will not put my life in any kind of danger. My 2nd option was The real Dr.Miami which I called numerous times and I wasn't given any kind of info. Apparently he is booked throughout 2017. Last but never the least I came back to see Dr. Jonathan Fishers work. I think it's very similar to Dr. Miami's work but less expensive!
I been talking to my coordinator Yesenia Ramos (Jesie) and finally the surgery was booked for Sept. 2016! I'm excited and looking forward to it!

Any comments, advice, or anybody having surgery on Sept 8, 2016 with Dr. J Fisher let's chat. Any suggestions on Recovery Homes are greatly appreciated.

Surgery Date Changed

I received a call yesterday from Dr.J Fisher's nurse Anna. She explained to me Surgery date would have to change. My surgery will now be in August 25th. Who will be out there that week?

Recovery Home

I'm at ease because finally I booked a RH! I'm staying at Keyla's RH. I was debating between Miami Escape and Keyla's. I chose Keyla because I have read good reviews and I want to feel at home. She is very nice and I appreciate all the feedback she's given me. I'll be out in Miami August 24th thru the 30th.
Ladies let me know who else will be out there.
Miami Plastic Surgeon