went to the MIAMI BUTT KING -mel ortega -and got the greatest ass

SAW @colombianamala on IG and was like!! That's...

SAW @colombianamala on IG and was like!! That's how I wanna look. She is a bar tender at a strip club I guess but I loved her curves. So I like @stacideollent too but she looks too fake . I heard Mel Ortega was good so when I went in for consultation and saw Jessica, my coordinator, I was floored!! Her IG IS @jessgrcaa she's looks unreal!! Ass is huge pics don't do that thing justice!!

6 days out now

Stomach is super flat just swollen. Love my curvy ass. I asked for that! I said make me look like Jessica (coordinator) so I'm still a lil bruised on stomach skin feels super tight everywhere, ribs, everything. I got in my bathtub and ran the jets at my skin it hurt at first but it'll help drain the lymph nodes. I was wondering why I took a picture two days after surgery I looked great and now I look almost like fatter they said for the first five days you look good and then swelling sets in

Man my stomach, ribs back is so tight

Gained like 26 pounds water weight forgot to mention that - ugh feet swollen legs huge but there still some swelling at bottom of my belly

Me on my side

Still some bruising but the fat is gone from waist love it

Dr Ortega is the miami butt king !!

He's amazing I asked for Jessica's body - his coordinator (he did her) and he did it. I already had a 49 inch bubble butt so it didn't hurt and I'm in modeling industry- sexy pics etc so this is great for my job!!

This is Jessica Mel ortegas coord.he did her butt

Her butt is much nicer in person she just looks incredible . At the end she's like, are you done? Lol I felt bad but she looks great and she's sweet

2 1/2 weeks out!! Swelling gone down

I love how I look. It has been agonizing, not gonna lie- and a time near the two week mark where I was crying asking myself why I did this to myself. Rolling pins really do help. About now. 2 1/2 weeks after surgery I can start rubbing my sides and waist without excruciating pain. A friend told me to use a rolling pin on tummy, sides n back. It works. She also told me not to take Faja off for like 6 weeks - how she took it off too soon to go back to work (stripping) and couldn't wear it. So, don't take it off girls. My sides are tight. Right now is when you feel nerve endings growing back. Feels like you're ripping flesh when you bend or stretch!

3 weeks and I'm happy

Still in pain but he's really awesome!! Tell him you want big, you get it. He's not afraid to do it, I just think he gets more conservative clients being Latino. He doesn't use drains, he said drains lead to infection. Omelepu uses drains. So he said if I wanted drains, to avoid water weight he's not the guy. He doesn't use them. Love his honesty. I did hold water until like a week ago - happy it's gone. Had like extra 20 pounds on me from water. So, girls go with him!!!!

Love it love it

All I have left is skin feeling tight. It's painful then on top ofvit last week I had a friend over and we were jumping around shaking our butts and I completely pulled my stomach muscle. God it killed so I spent 2 days in bed on purpose because of this. Just so it would heal. It's starting to go down now thank god.

I've been losing weight too !!

It's helped that I hVe been eating better! My butt is huge!! Almost need to lose a little. Thing is like 55 inches lol.

It's been like 6 months now after BBL

Love it. I've lost weight. My butt is 50 inches still. When I was done with surgery it was like 51 and 1/2 waist is smaller. I walk, eat better and still wear a tank top type compression thing from skinny girl - I got it from Nordstrom rack for 12.00 I still wear it at night or during day. Keeps the shape nice forever I hear. Many girls have told me don't ever stop wearing it.

Doing great

Someone made a comment my legs were too little for my butt. In the previous set, it's the angle. Yes it's big but I don't have bird legs, so I'm straight
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He's so funny, so personable!! If you want conservative, he'll give you that, you want big, he'll give you that (if it's realistic for your situation- being how much fat you have to transfer, etc). You got enough fat, he'll give you that snatch waist and big huge booty!! He's the one, trust me! Doesn't rush you, incredible!