33 Yrs, One Kid and a Flat Butt - Miami, FL

Hi baby dolls, After months stalking this site and...

Hi baby dolls,
After months stalking this site and 25 pounds gained last year I've decided to have my bbl surgery with Dr Ortega in CG Cosmetic Surgery. I paid the down payment today (3,000) and It's scheduled for Apr 16, so I need to prepare everything before that...I'm so excited!!!! I get my lab exams next weekend and tomorrow start taking Multivitamines and Vitamine C.
Do you recommend any massage therapist? Any place to buy my garment?
Btw, I'm learning english now, sorry for my mistakes.

Hi ladies, thank you very much for your tips. I completed my payment and my coordinator (Yadira) answered all my questions. She is very professional and friendly. I bought my garments in Diane & Geordi (231 East Flagler st, Downtown, Miami) There are a lot of models and good prices. I booked my lymphatic massages at Medical Massage Professionals (http://www.medicalmassageprofessionals.com). They have good deals and a Recovery House for out-town patients. I can't wait to see my new body!!!

2 days post surgery

Hi girls, I'm really happy with my result. Before the surgery I met Dr Ortega and I explained my expectatives about my new booty. The result is awesome: 1,500 cc per each one. I'm sore and swollen but I love that I see. I'll upload pictures soon.

12 days post surgery

Hi sisters, I'm still sore and swollen but just a little bit. I could be driving and sitting in two days more using my BBL Pillow. I had an appointment last Monday and everything is right. No jeans for the moment, garment all the time, sitting on bbl pillow, lay on my abdomen...next app in Jun

Another liposuction and breast augmentation

14 months after my BBL, I went to Colombia and had another lipo and breast augmentation.
So happy with my new body!!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon